A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too funny...I went to MVA again to "turn in" my tags so we can take my SUV off from our insurance policy. I printed out a form and filled it out and checked off that I do not have the tags due to my SUV being stolen and attached the police report as per instructions. So, I went to information to get a number to get assistance. The woman asked hwo I could be helped so I explained my reason for being there and showed her the forms. She looked at me and then looked at the forms over and over again..wasnt sure what to do and then she says, "Don't you have the license plates and tags to turn them in?" I said 'No'...she said that I needed them to turn them in. I said my SUV was stolen so I dont have them. Then she said, "I am sorry. You need them to turn them in and do you still have the car?" I was like "Huh, no my car is gone..stolen...gone." She said that I still need to get them. I was like "My car is gone...completely gone." She shook her head and said pls come back with the tags. So, I got really mean (sorry ) and said "So, do I need to contact the theives, whoever they are, and kindly ask them to bring my tags back?" She finally got frustrated and printed out a number for me and told me where to go while shaking her head at me.
Hilarous trip at the MVA...lol
Just say 'BITCH PLEASE' :lol:

This is too funny...I went to MVA again to "turn in" my tags so we can take my SUV off from our insurance policy. I printed out a form and filled it out and checked off that I do not have the tags due to my SUV being stolen and attached the police report as per instructions. So, I went to information to get a number to get assistance. The woman asked hwo I could be helped so I explained my reason for being there and showed her the forms. She looked at me and then looked at the forms over and over again..wasnt sure what to do and then she says, "Don't you have the license plates and tags to turn them in?" I said 'No'...she said that I needed them to turn them in. I said my SUV was stolen so I dont have them. Then she said, "I am sorry. You need them to turn them in and do you still have the car?" I was like "Huh, no my car is gone..stolen...gone." She said that I still need to get them. I was like "My car is gone...completely gone." She shook her head and said pls come back with the tags. So, I got really mean (sorry ) and said "So, do I need to contact the theives, whoever they are, and kindly ask them to bring my tags back?" She finally got frustrated and printed out a number for me and told me where to go while shaking her head at me.

Wow! That is classic!:laugh2:

Shel , I love it! Good answer, what part did that woman not understand gone, stolen (shakes my head):lol:

Shel.. I think that lady is either a craphead or maybe she is so trained on the stiff facts.. blah tell her to go kiss a cow's ass ok? LOL kidding but seriously she didnt even get the hint that your SUV was already stolen.. blah...

Absolutely priceless. Maybe that's why our country is going to hell in a handbasket - we have idiots working for our government!

Oh by the way maybe the thieves even left a mailing address by chance? :lol:

Got a free yellow soccer ball from M & M yesterday!

Wonder if it'll become a collector's item someday....

I still haven't gotten a response from Taco Bell Corp. about my Monday night order fuck-up. However I went there last night and customer service was noticeably different - it was better. I just wonder how long it will last before it goes down to shit again.

This afternoon, I finally received a response from Taco Bell Corp. They sent an apology letter and gave me a coupon for any free item I want from the menu. They also stated my comments were forwarded to the District Management Team and I am sure they ripped some taco floppers a new one. I will likely be going to Taco Bell in the very near future for a free burrito or frutista.

I have to cook tomorrow (for 14 roommates) and I must use up salad that is past its prime. Serving it as salad is out of the question - how else can I use it??? Soup?

Swam in the pool with friends two times. 10am-1pm and 3 to 415. I'm pretty sunburned. I'm gonna hold aloe lotion with me all night.

I have to cook tomorrow (for 14 roommates) and I must use up salad that is past its prime. Serving it as salad is out of the question - how else can I use it??? Soup?

ew but... is salad looking ok?

Good for you Dixie..u showed the chiwawa...lol

Relaxing at home with a few beers. Hubby grilled ribs and cooked the summer squash that grew in our backyard. I need to plant more veggies. :)

they will know. too obvious since they're vegetarian but hey - it's either that or nothing :lol:

I have to use it, regardless of its condition. I think I found a japanese soup to put it in, similar to miso. I'm tempted to replace the tofu with steak though...

Well one of my friends left for Nairobi, Kenya today. Won't see her for two weeks. I already miss her and she's quite a lucky lady. She's likely landed in Heathrow by now and will make a connecting flight in the morning to Nairobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back