A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the white cliffs of Dover nearby?

Ever read "Dover Beach" and "Dover Bitch"? I suggest reading "Dover Beach" before "Bitch" because it makes heavy reference to the first. :P

happy friday to all of you I'm just looking forward to go back to work next friday :D about fricking time.. I was out of work for 4 weeks.. but hell.. I had fun wasting time on internet and waiting and waiting but boss didn't give me my $$ back stupid boss.. but I should see if i get payday but I will pick it up tomorrow cuz I don't feel communication is going well between me and my boss... :roll: at least I still have a job that's important so enjoy your friday and stay cool :D

You know there's no beach nearby, right? :cool2:
I didnt know that. how about lake?

:lol: Yep, one could say that. I've had my share of those for this year already... *urgh*

I dont blame you that one because I got sunburns. my shoulders were burning real bad. glad its over. i keep putting the 100 spf sunblock lotion on my shouders!

:rofl:

:smoking: Weather is pretty so hot out there but im hanging in there. eh.

Gettin set for my muay thai life:P

MIL's A/C is on the fritz again. I hope it's only the filters that need cleaning and not worse. This house is too darn hot!! Not anything like the Northeast has been dealing with, but still pretty bad. I am having a hard time with heat rashes and they won't go away.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB, hope you will be ok with those heat rashes. Do drink plenty of fluids during this hot season.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB, hope you will be ok with those heat rashes. Do drink plenty of fluids during this hot season.

Thanks - drinking a LOT of water. It's basically all I do drink and there's and easy 64 ounces daily.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Wirelessly posted

Thanks - drinking a LOT of water. It's basically all I do drink and there's and easy 64 ounces daily.

I sure hope the weather gets cooler for you. Hang in there.

back from city..... late...... again..... 2nd late nite in a row..... had a lot of fun with paperclip and my NYC friends

I'm sick of the heat and don't know what to do with myself :mad2: Went out yesterday for a walk, then to the pool but both times sooo hot that I came back home where I do nothing but rest, drink, sleep, watch TV and surf the net. I'm going crazy here :giggle:

I though got some ironing done this morning! :D I think that's all I've managed so far... *urgh*

Tonight, off to my godsons to watch the end of World Cup :D and barbecue-ing

Tonight will be Day 3 of storm... right now the wind is becoming stronger outside. Had a heavy rain earlier.

Woke up with very very sore stomach muscles like I did a trillion of abs crunches or something. It is all from laughing so hard for hours with my friends last night. Today, I will meet the same group of friends at a pool so I wonder if I will laugh hard again today and end up with so much pain? :lol:

Woke up with very very sore stomach muscles like I did a trillion of abs crunches or something. It is all from laughing so hard for hours with my friends last night. Today, I will meet the same group of friends at a pool so I wonder if I will laugh hard again today and end up with so much pain? :lol:

Another way to work your abs :giggle: I know from experience ;) Have fun tonight!

They say you should laugh until it hurts. :giggle:

At the pool today with the same group plus more was AWESOME..all of us are deaf/hoh..some with CIs, some with good speech skills, some from Deaf schools...we all got along wonderfully without the stupid hearing views on us. So nice! My hubby was the only one hearing out of 30 of us and he had a great time..he never tried to impose his hearing views on any of us. I am lucky to have him because some of my friend;s hearing husbands refused to come today because of too many deaf people. A shame.

At the pool today with the same group plus more was AWESOME..all of us are deaf/hoh..some with CIs, some with good speech skills, some from Deaf schools...we all got along wonderfully without the stupid hearing views on us. So nice! My hubby was the only one hearing out of 30 of us and he had a great time..he never tried to impose his hearing views on any of us. I am lucky to have him because some of my friend;s hearing husbands refused to come today because of too many deaf people. A shame.
that's a husband you have who LOVES the deaf culture - full stop. He's a good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back