A Really F**Ked Up New Years Eve

corona_babe135

Reaction score
:type: Here is a story that all of my friends don't know (except for 1), I suppose I am telling everyone who has access to this site because, all of you are really open and awesome people, and all of my other friends are hearing so they have no idea that this is my screen name.... hell! They have never even heard of this site! Anyways, they worst New Years Eve I have ever had, was this year. Me and my boyfriend, of 11 months, were invited to a new years eve party, the person who had invited us was a friend of my boyfriends. I thought that this was fine, we would have alot of fun! I was wrong. The evening started out horrible. My boyfriend arrived at the party about 30 minutes before me. When I arrived the first thing he said to me was "If you fight with my friend, Rachael, you can go home." Well, that did upset me but I didn't let him see that it bothered me. (The person who had invited us was Rachael. I didn't like her because she was in love with my boyfriend and every chance she got she would flirt with him, not innocent flirt, but heavy, hanging all over him kinda flirting. And I think the thing that pissed me off more than anything is, she would flirt with my him right in front of me.) Now, as the night went on, things went from bad to worse (just like everything else usually does) me and my boyfriend kept fighting, I thought that this was going to be the last night we were together. Later that night he wanted me to watch a movie with him called "Bruse Allmighty", that was just fine with me, we sat down and started watching that movie, about 5 minutes into the movie, he says, "Hey, I have to go talk to Rachael, I will be right back", I was really into the movie, so I said "Okay, take your time". I finished watching that movie, and I noticed that the whole time I was watching the movie, my boyfriend was still in the other room talking with Rachael. I didn't think anything of it until when he came back and sat with me. I noticed he was acting really weird. He didn't want to hang out with me, but with Rachael. I also tried to let that not bother me.... but it did. The rest of the evening never changed.... (2 days later) I found out that, while I was watching "Bruse Allmighty" my boyfriend was in the other room having sex with that girl Rachael. I loved my boyfriend more than he, or anyone will ever know, and I wanted to tell this story because, I believe that it's time for me to face my pain and get over him, I honestly think that the only way to get over something, is to talk about it, and now that I have told my story, I feel alot better. Thank you for reading it. :tears:

Last edited:
corona_babe135 said:
:type: Here is a story that all of my friends don't know (except for 1), I suppose I am telling everyone who has access to this site because, all of you are really open and awesome people, and all of my other friends are hearing so they have no idea that this is my screen name.... hell! They have never even heard of this site! Anyways, they worst New Years Eve I have ever had, was this year. Me and my boyfriend, of 11 months, were invited to a new years eve party, the person who had invited us was a friend of my boyfriends. I thought that this was fine, we would have alot of fun! I was wrong. The evening started out horrible. My boyfriend arrived at the party about 30 minutes before me. When I arrived the first thing he said to me was "If you fight with my friend, Rachael, you can go home." Well, that did upset me but I didn't let him see that it bothered me. (The person who had invited us was Rachael. I didn't like her because she was in love with my boyfriend and every chance she got she would flirt with him, not innocent flirt, but heavy, hanging all over him kinda flirting. And I think the thing that pissed me off more than anything is, she would flirt with my him right in front of me.) Now, as the night went on, things went from bad to worse (just like everything else usually does) me and my boyfriend kept fighting, I thought that this was going to be the last night we were together. Later that night he wanted me to watch a movie with him called "Bruse Allmighty", that was just fine with me, we sat down and started watching that movie, about 5 minutes into the movie, he says, "Hey, I have to go talk to Rachael, I will be right back", I was really into the movie, so I said "Okay, take your time". I finished watching that movie, and I noticed that the whole time I was watching the movie, my boyfriend was still in the other room talking with Rachael. I didn't think anything of it until when he came back and sat with me. I noticed he was acting really weird. He didn't want to hang out with me, but with Rachael. I also tried to let that not bother me.... but it did. The rest of the evening never changed.... (2 days later) I found out that, while I was watching "Bruse Allmighty" my boyfriend was in the other room having sex with that girl Rachael. I loved my boyfriend more than he, or anyone will ever know, and I wanted to tell this story because, I believe that it's time for me to face my pain and get over him, I honestly think that the only way to get over something, is to talk about it, and now that I have told my story, I feel alot better. Thank you for reading it. :tears:

God.. what a fuckhead.. it just kills me when these things happen to good people. Glad you feel better - I bet you can get some feedback from others here who have been in the same shoes. From an outsider's view, this loser just had to go anyway and it's NOT your fault - just sad that you had to be hurt in the process. :sadwave:

Last edited:
yea just DUMP the idiot boyfriend of urs!!!! hes just not worth the trouble!!!!

:grouphug: corona_babe -- u deserve better than that so called boyfriend u had at new years eve!

:shock: damn get rid of that jerk and find some1 nice who will treat u real nice.. ;)

DUMP the asshole who treats you like shit. You don't deserve him at all!! :rl: :grouphug:

FYI I'm Rachael but not that same gal who did this to her. Just found it odd that someone finally have the same name like me *sorry off the point*

Girl you're tough, you can get over it. Ever thought of doing a sweet revenge?Maybe that'll help?

Just dump that jackass bastard, you don't need him at all!!!!! Just tell him that hes a liar and you had enough! Guys can be jerk....

AquaMaiden said:
FYI I'm Rachael but not that same gal who did this to her. Just found it odd that someone finally have the same name like me *sorry off the point*

Girl you're tough, you can get over it. Ever thought of doing a sweet revenge?Maybe that'll help?
giving a revenage will make things worse :P

It's not worth to be with that guy at all.. once they cheat, they'll do again.
i had been in ur shoes similar to that story.. but believe it or not.. its worse story than urs.. we're not alone :D *hugs*

Sorry to hear about this. That sucks! I hate it when people do things like that! Jeez! :fu2:

Sorry that this happened...it is never nice to find out something like this about someone you're supposed to be going out with and trust.

But I am glad that you are getting rid of him...I hope you are...because if he's done this to you, then he would for sure, do it to other girls too. You deserve better than that lowlife. There's someone out there who would sit with you and all other girls (WHAT girls?) wouldn't matter to him when he's with you.

Malfoyish

corona_babe135, I am So Sorry you had to go through this Painful Night of your life.. I do not understand Why he Choose Rachel over you even through that is your Boyfriend....I would say Dump that Jerk he is not worth your tears sweetie.. He sounds like a real Loser!

You Sound like a Sweet Person and Do not need to Cry over him Hon.. There a lots of guys out there that would win your heart and fell over heels with you and treat you with Respect...

I know how hard it is for you to get over him and It will take time hon... Things would get better and U will fall in love again with someone Speical and most of all would treat you like a Princess...I Want to give you a Hug in person My heart breaks for you sweetie...And we are on your side than that Jerk's Side.

Hope you will be all right feel free to talk to us and express your feelings here with us we will be here for you any day any time... :ily: :grouphug:

Reply to all of you wonderful People!

Thanks you guys! And just to let you all know, I didn't dump him... he dumped me. In the story, (this was almost 3 months ago) I said that I found out what he did two days later. The really f**ked up thing is, the next day he came to my house and he was acting all cute and we ended up having sex again. Right afterwards, he told me staright up that he wanted to be with Rachael. Suprisingly enough, I didn't cry, because the shock of everything hadn't set in yet, but the next day, when I found out what really happened at the party.... oh yeah, the tears wouldn't stop. But I have a new boyfriend who I just started dating, His name is Shawn, and he is wonderful... he i my bestfriend of 2 years. he is great and he tells me every day that if he could give me the world he would.

Last edited:
corona_babe135 said:
Thanks you guys! And just to let you all know, I didn't dump him... he dumped me. In the story, (this was almost 3 months ago) I said that I found out what he did two days later. The really f**ked up thing is, the next day he came to my house and he was acting all cute and we ended up having sex again. Right afterwards, he told me staright up that he wanted to be with Rachael. Suprisingly enough, I didn't cry, because the shock of everything hadn't set in yet, but the next day, when I found out what really happened at the party.... oh yeah, the tears wouldn't stop. But I have a new boyfriend who I just started dating, His name is Shawn, and he is wonderful... he i my bestfriend of 2 years. he is great and he tells me every day that if he could give me the world he would.

That is Great News! I am glad u finally found a new Love it was quick than I expected.. heh.. I hope he brings you a lots of Happiness you Deserved that hon... *Hugs*

Geeze, your ex boyfriend is such a jerk!....*forgive my language here*...

I just hope he would do the same thing to Rachel just like he did to you.....now then Rachel would know how exectly you must have been feeling...

I am so happy that you found someone else....and that someone is special!..*hugs*...Keep your chin up Girly! that ex boyfriend of yours isn't worth your tears!...One day he will be all ALONE!.... :)

What a dickhead... But still, thats not right to have someone do that to you! Stupid bastard... I hope you find another guy and all goes well for you.. Good luck in fishing for other fish in the sea.. :) SMILE!

Thanks!

Thank you So much, you will never believe this! After i got off the net, my new boyfriend SHawn showed up at the door with half a dozen roses for me!! He is the sweetest guy ever, (they were easter roses, pink ones, yellow ones and white ones) Isn't he awesome?! He just loves me so much, thank you for all your support!!

Oh my gosh! Im soo HAPPY for you!! He sounds like an awesome guy, I hope you guys will be together for a super long time! :)

corona_babe135 said:
Thank you So much, you will never believe this! After i got off the net, my new boyfriend SHawn showed up at the door with half a dozen roses for me!! He is the sweetest guy ever, (they were easter roses, pink ones, yellow ones and white ones) Isn't he awesome?! He just loves me so much, thank you for all your support!!

Wow! that's great, forget about old past ex-bf, I bet shawn would like keeping you for longer together :)

Back