"2012" movie (End of the world? *Shrug*)

yagazn

Reaction score
Click:
2012 - Official Movie Site
(Wow with alot of special effect, it looks real to me...interesting)

Movie theater release: Nov 13, 2009

Be prepare for the end of the world in 2012 Geez :eek3:

Are you ready for that?

Last edited:
HELL NO WAY I am not going to watch it!

Why not? I have 2nd chance on life. I almost died last year on labor day weekend (had heart transplant).

Now I cherish every day like it my last day on earth. You WILL die ONE day...when?? Only God knows when. Enjoy and educate yourself with possibilities of what happens in future. I would LOVE to watch it.

I have watched Deep Impact..Armeggadon..Day after Tomorrow..The day Time stood still..Independence Day..etc etc etc and Tv show called Meteorites...and now another tv show called STORM.

Back on topic---I would LOVE to watch this show!! Buy me a ticket!!

Wow!

So... much... destruction...! :shock:

I hope the movie isn't too dramatic though.

I remember seeing Deep Impact. Too much drama. :roll:

Please tell me that no one actually believes this. I don't like thinking about it even though I don't believe it, but I can't help being curious about seeing the movie. :P

Please tell me that no one actually believes this. I don't like thinking about it even though I don't believe it, but I can't help being curious about seeing the movie. :P
OMG! It's true. I believe it.

When 2012 comes, I'm gonna run for my life!

Nah, I'll just stay at home and watch television as if nothing happens. If it does happen, oh well... :dunno:

Look like some of you want to see it.
:fingersx: Hopefully they're going to have closed caption for that "2012" movie at the theater because it looks good for the big screen (Alot of action and good special effect).

Prepare for the :popcorn: :cool2: (It's not out yet wait until it release on Nov 2009, Hurry up!)

OMG! It's true. I believe it.

When 2012 comes, I'm gonna run for my life!

Nah, I'll just stay at home and watch television as if nothing happens. If it does happen, oh well... :dunno:
Same here, I will be fiddling with my fingers, whist watching a DVD waiting for something to happen....I dont think it will happen anyway. But the movie would be interesting to watch.

i lol'ed. I'm wondering if I can beat the meteor shower by speeding away on my bike :hmm:

If it's really going to happen...I want to give PS3 my last kiss before so.

lol

It looks so good movie to me. Maybe I will check it out to see that.

I highly doubt that 2012 would come true. I'm pretty sure that is not going to be happened, anyway. If you believe in 2012, I suggest you to enjoy all your days first before your last day on the Earth. I think there is no reason to be worried so much if you are a 2012 believer.

Just saying. :)

I hate movies like this.

I sure hope 2012 does NOT happen but then again it's something we cannot control, so live life to the full!!

I know that I will like this movie because I loved Deep Impact and The Day After Tomorrow. I donno why but I'm into movies like that....

Back