"2012" movie (End of the world? *Shrug*)

Something may happen in December of 2012. It may be the end of the world but I doubt it. How many "End of the World" predictions have we already lived through? It is interesting about the earth passing through the galatic plane and that may cause some issues. There may be a great catastophie like an earthquake, volcano eruption or meteor strike. There may be a great revelation (like that we discover other life in the universe) or it may just be another typical day where absolutly nothing out of the ordinary happens. Only time will tell.

Wow! interesting movie. I will wait to get it on DVD.

Same here, I will be fiddling with my fingers, whist watching a DVD waiting for something to happen....I dont think it will happen anyway. But the movie would be interesting to watch.
Perhaps, I can convince some innocent cute gal that the world is going to end and get her to marry me. ;)

That'd be interesting, wouldn't it?
"Cutie... the world is going to end in 1 week. So, let's get married. That way, we can be married before we die."

*2012 passes*

"Sorry babe, you're stuck with me!"

Movie: 2012

:eek3:

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hz86TsGx3fc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hz86TsGx3fc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

It will start in November, I think.

I saw the trailer a while back and it looks very good.

I certainly hope that it's very good.

I hate it when the trailer is better than the movie. I hope that doesn't happen with this movie. That's what happened with War of the Worlds. :roll:

Heh, I would probably just go to watch for all those special effects rather than for plot itself. Ha.

Wow!

So... much... destruction...! :shock:

I hope the movie isn't too dramatic though.

I remember seeing Deep Impact. Too much drama. :roll:

Yeah, after I saw Deep Impact I had all the scenes in my head for weeks on end! Ugh! I am glad they are finally out of my head now! I am not going to watch anymore doomday movies ever again! It's too much!

Yeah, after I saw Deep Impact I had all the scenes in my head for weeks on end! Ugh! I am glad they are finally out of my head now! I am not going to watch anymore doomday movies ever again! It's too much!
I preferred Armageddon over Deep Impact.

Deep Impact was too depressing for me.

Hi :wave:

I'm skeptical on this 2012 thing because how would we know it is actually going to be end of world?

There are way too many people gave false prophet on end of world many times and it haven't happened.

I would suggest you to not believe it, it is up to you but it is not worth your time to worry about.

I can only say this: Only GOD knows when the world would end not people, not even the angels, even Son of God but ONLY the Father knows according to the scripture in the bible.

Some of you may not believe in God or Bible which is understandable but I would like to drop few cents what I believe. I'd respect your view on this issue.

Hope it would help some...

Back