"2012" movie (End of the world? *Shrug*)

You are welcome, Mimsy! Oh come on! You cannot let those issues pertaining to death to stop you from watching Butterfly Effect and Memento. This is simply because if you saw Edward Scissorhands then you saw him murder countless of people in his barber shop!

I think you mean Sweeney Todd instead of Edward Scissorhands. :giggle:
Edward Scissorhands was a silly comedy. Sweeney Todd was gruesome and I wouldn't watch it. Both starred Johnny Depp.

I think you mean Sweeney Todd instead of Edward Scissorhands. :giggle:
Edward Scissorhands was a silly comedy. Sweeney Todd was gruesome and I wouldn't watch it. Both starred Johnny Depp.

Oh my, I must have messed those two up. Well, Butterfly Effect is a GOOOOOOOOD movie. You have to watch it as it isn't as gory as you would think it to be.

You are welcome, Mimsy! Oh come on! You cannot let those issues pertaining to death to stop you from watching Butterfly Effect and Memento. This is simply because if you saw Edward Scissorhands then you saw him murder countless of people in his barber shop!

I was traumatized by the violent murder of a very close relative a few years ago and it wouldn't be in my best interest to watch movies like that. Can't do it.

Have you seen any of the old doomsday movies, the b/w ones from the 1950s? I like Panic in the Year Zero starring Ray Milland, and When Worlds Collide are very thought-provoking and exciting.

I liked Soylent Green and Logan's Run, which are moves from the 1970s that take place after doomday happened. Seen them?

...Have you seen any of the old doomsday movies, the b/w ones from the 1950s? I like Panic in the Year Zero starring Ray Milland, and When Worlds Collide are very thought-provoking and exciting.

I liked Soylent Green and Logan's Run, which are moves from the 1970s that take place after doomday happened. Seen them?
Yeah, I like those old ones. :)

I was traumatized by the violent murder of a very close relative a few years ago and it wouldn't be in my best interest to watch movies like that. Can't do it.

Have you seen any of the old doomsday movies, the b/w ones from the 1950s? I like Panic in the Year Zero starring Ray Milland, and When Worlds Collide are very thought-provoking and exciting.

I can't say I have.

Back