2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin... *pssst* Thanks for Christmas card arrival into my mailbox..

Your welcome :)

Received a card and suprise from SG.. Thank you very much I like the NZ shirt and will put into use :)

I got two nice cards today. They are from SG :ty: and Spicygirl :ty: :)

I got Christmas cards are from

DreamDeaf & Mizzou, NorthStar, SpicyGal,Calvin, and OceanBlue7

You are BUSTED!!! NorthStar :) hehe

SpicyGal hahah that is ok if you got wrong spell my name lol and also so cute dog with Santa hat awww so cute lol

DreamDeaf and Mizzou of the picture that brilliant idea to put for xmas cards :lol:

Calvin-- I feel soft on xmas card of red lol it pretty lol :lol:

Thanks for the Christmas cards :ty:

I get DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf and Calvin and Deafmonkey and WbHarley(sp) thanks and i love it!!...*slap Deafmonkey* damn too much lick envelope on it don't you? HAHA!! kidding

I get DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf and Calvin and Deafmonkey and WbHarley(sp) thanks and i love it!!...*slap Deafmonkey* damn too much lick envelope on it don't you? HAHA!! kidding

your welcome lol :lol: .. Heyyy It wasnt my tongue to lick it lol it was WATER!!! lol :lol:

your welcome l.ol :lol: .. Heyyy It wasnt my tongue to lick it lol it was WATER!!! lol :lol:

that what i thought so cuz i was try open the envelope and i was like damn too much lick on there LOL! kidding (sowwies off topic) (duck)

that what i thought so cuz i was try open the envelope and i was like damn too much lick on there LOL! kidding (sowwies off topic) (duck)

lol just like Cheri, and OceanBlue7 are having hard time to open lol .. I dunno other have hard time to open :dunno: lol hahaha. It make me thinking right now it was funny to see ppl have hard time to open the envelope haha next year it will not do it again lol will have do something lol hahaha

lol just like Cheri, and OceanBlue7 are having hard time to open lol .. I dunno other have hard time to open :dunno: lol hahaha. It make me thinking right now it was funny to see ppl have hard time to open the envelope haha next year it will not do it again lol will have do something lol hahaha

AHh no wonderig hahah

I got two nice cards today. They are from SG :ty: and Spicygirl :ty: :)

Hey Koala, I am glad that u got it I honest was like.. OH NO! needs two stamps for out from USA, but whew! glad that u got it.... I was in a hurry to dropped at the Post Office before Christmas. LOL me :crazy: :laugh2:

I got a wonderful X-mas card from DeafMonkey today... :ty: :hug:

I got Christmas cards are from

DreamDeaf & Mizzou, NorthStar, SpicyGal,Calvin, and OceanBlue7

You are BUSTED!!! NorthStar :) hehe

SpicyGal hahah that is ok if you got wrong spell my name lol and also so cute dog with Santa hat awww so cute lol

DreamDeaf and Mizzou of the picture that brilliant idea to put for xmas cards :lol:

Calvin-- I feel soft on xmas card of red lol it pretty lol :lol:

Thanks for the Christmas cards :ty:

Oh I am like :ugh3::iough::giggle::laugh2: because... I wrote so many christmas cards to send it out before christmas I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :giggle:

theres MORE to go.... *sighs* hee hee I enjoyed it!

Shel90, Thank you for a nice card. Phillp, Thank you for nice card.

I got a wonderful X-mas card from DeafMonkey today... :ty: :hug:

your welcome :hug: .. Did you have hard time to open ? lol :lol: :giggle: because FBG, Cheri and Oceanblue7 are having hard time open the envelope hahaha rofl!! lol

Hey Koala, I am glad that u got it I honest was like.. OH NO! needs two stamps for out from USA, but whew! glad that u got it.... I was in a hurry to dropped at the Post Office before Christmas. LOL me :crazy: :laugh2:

hahah you got me laugh about the stamp hahaha very funny! :rofl:

Oh I am like :ugh3::iough::giggle::laugh2: because... I wrote so many christmas cards to send it out before christmas I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :giggle:

theres MORE to go.... *sighs* hee hee I enjoyed it!

ohhhhh HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lol: :rofl:

Your very welcome Angel. :hug: I hope we can do this every year, it really is interesting to get cards from all over the place. :) Im not worried about receiving, I find my joy in giving. (although somehow that sounds dirty........... :eek: )

Hmm wonder if Dixie indeed do enjoy being dirty?? LOL love that comment... haha good one...

Awwie... got WBHarley and DeafMonkey's cards yesterday - had a deluge of cards, and they were in there!

DeafMonkee - nope, I didnt have a problem with your envelope... the envelopes are in fear and awe of me, they just part at the sight of me. Heh.

Awwie... got WBHarley and DeafMonkey's cards yesterday - had a deluge of cards, and they were in there!

DeafMonkee - nope, I didnt have a problem with your envelope... the envelopes are in fear and awe of me, they just part at the sight of me. Heh.

your welcome :giggle: .. whoo!!! you didnt have hard time to open the envelope yayaya lol but Cheri, OceanBlue7, FBG got have hard time :giggle: hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back