2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the christmas card from Dixie yesterday, thanks! :)

Hey :hug: Ginger! I got your card a few days ago... Sorry if I didnt post it.... THANK U!!!! so much! :hug:

PeachyLady & Kujufie -

Thanks for the picture perfect Xmas cards! Wonderful of you to remember me and Mizzou!!!

I got an Xmas card from Deafmonkey... :ty: for the sweet card....

Now as to some of ya that might have mailed the xmas cards to me, I'll see if I can drop my pant and flash the post office worker to get her to hurry up on the cards to be delivered to me as soon as possible.. hehehe dirty idea eh?? LOL.. kidding... I'm sure some of the cards will arrive soon before Xmas or so...

Now as to some of ya that might have mailed the xmas cards to me, I'll see if I can drop my pant and flash the post office worker to get her to hurry up on the cards to be delivered to me as soon as possible.. hehehe dirty idea eh?? LOL.. kidding... I'm sure some of the cards will arrive soon before Xmas or so...

Your welcome lol :lol:

You will blind the post office worker :laugh2: zoomsss...

sorry couldn't resist that one :topic:

Harrrrr Ocean and Moonflower.. ya ladies gonna get some brilliant merdepie splashed on your faces.. do enjoy them.. hahaha... but thanks anyways.. hahaha...

heh i knew you would love it snickers!!!
zoom

I got the christmas card from Dixie yesterday, thanks! :)

Your welcome mate! I still havent received any but thats OK, I figure our mail carrier mis-delivered it; likely because she sent our light bill to the fire dept, :lol

:hug: @ Dixie, Thank you so very much for the Christmas card.

We're running very late on Christmas cards this year, I just hope you all will get it before Christmas, if not then I'm so so sorry :( .

:hug: @ Dixie, Thank you so very much for the Christmas card.

We're running very late on Christmas cards this year, I just hope you all will get it before Christmas, if not then I'm so so sorry :( .

Your very welcome Angel. :hug: I hope we can do this every year, it really is interesting to get cards from all over the place. :) Im not worried about receiving, I find my joy in giving. (although somehow that sounds dirty........... :eek: )

Your very welcome Angel. :hug: I hope we can do this every year, it really is interesting to get cards from all over the place. :) Im not worried about receiving, I find my joy in giving. (although somehow that sounds dirty........... :eek: )

ha ha ha very cute.

hahahaha I love that comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back