2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin, Cheri, Angel, and Bear..

That's wonderful to hearing about you guys got my Christmas Card which it's great news about Christmas Cards arrival into your mailbox safely. I've sent it out last week 'bout Wednesday.. Wonderful!

:)

DeafMonkey said:
VERY FUNNY! LovelyBlkGal LOL You calling me DeafMonkey Weed Gal lol haha

:laugh2: that deserves you right. :laugh2:

:laugh2: that deserves you right. :laugh2:

:nana: .. so you too! you were on weedie!!! in other days ago in aim chat lol when I was said uh oh you are on weed that I said something like that and you said oh shut up or shhhh lol :lol:

:hug: @ SG

:jaw: Thank you soooo very much for the Pikoura (Twist) wedding gift, it is sooooo beautiful and heavy too :eek3:, we put it inside the glass cabinets where most of our collections are at, we also read the card that came with it, says " A Maori symbol with crisscross paths representing life and love. it is generally regarded as the eternity symbol, and the twist demonstrates how the strenghth of friendship, loyalty, and love last forever" wow, so powerful , we love it, Thank you!!!!!!! :D

And thanks for the Christmas card too. :ily:

Splendid idea! PM me if you want me to send you a card!! Thank you to those who have already sent me and my family a Christmas card!!!

Thank you Calvin and Mizzou, Deafdream :)

your welcome Calvin

Wendy

MizzDeaf and Dreamdeaf, and GalaxyAngel,

thank you for the xmas cards! hugs.. I'm going thru a terrible ordeal right now and i'm doing my BEST to mail them out this week.. it might be alittle too late but hope you guys get it. :(

:hug: @ SG

:jaw: Thank you soooo very much for the Pikoura (Twist) wedding gift, it is sooooo beautiful and heavy too :eek3:, we put it inside the glass cabinets where most of our collections are at, we also read the card that came with it, says " A Maori symbol with crisscross paths representing life and love. it is generally regarded as the eternity symbol, and the twist demonstrates how the strenghth of friendship, loyalty, and love last forever" wow, so powerful , we love it, Thank you!!!!!!! :D

And thanks for the Christmas card too. :ily:

Hey Angel, you're welcome, glad ya both like it. :) :hug:

The First Christmas Card was from Koala. Thank you for the lovely Christmas Card. :)

Next one is Miss Delectable: Thank you for the lovely Scooby Doo Christmas Card, which arrived today. :)

Your Welcome Koala and thanks for your card too.

Got one from SG and already missing her since she has now left NZ.

Thanks to Galaxie, Punkywolfy, Vampie and Cheri for your beautiful cards!

MizzDeaf and Dreamdeaf, and GalaxyAngel,

thank you for the xmas cards! hugs.. I'm going thru a terrible ordeal right now and i'm doing my BEST to mail them out this week.. it might be alittle too late but hope you guys get it. :(

That's Splendid Wonderful!
You've got my Christmas Card and arrival safety into your mailbox!

:cool:~ RebelGirl, No worries, take your time when r u ready mail it out unless when r u on the break hours and grab do your Christmas homework.. :giggle:

Yes, me too...

I feel shame for mail delay cards and also parcels as well. I don´t like to see them to receive parcels and cards after Xmas... My both hands are being burnts due kitchen accidents and also total stress, too... I wasn´t realized that the time go REAL FAST than I thought... Anyway, all of the parcels are already on the way. I am hoping that they receive thsoe parcels and cards before Xmas but I personally think they would receive them after Xmas... :( It´s better than nothing...

:hug: LovelyGal... :ty: for a wonderful card, I got last week.

To my dearest blue friends (you know who I am referring to) and ADers friends, please forrrrgggiivvvveeee me for delay Xmas cards and gifts... I am sure that you know I didn´t forget you...

Got three cards today!

:ty: Calvin :hug: :ty: evil step mom Kang, I love the note you attached to it and totally agree with you about all of that :hug: :ty: Mizzou and DreamDeaf you both looked wonderful, I loved it and am keeping it always! :hug:

HI! :ugh3:oops...... forgot to add to it... Thank u PunkyWolfy someone need to :slap: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back