2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Phillips,

Wonderful your Christmas arrival into my mailbox safety... Which it's great news!
Awe~ Lovely your kids' picture of Christmas along w/Santa Clause.. *wink*

Hey DeafMonkey, In Case if I got your Christmas Card.... I'll hire Freddy Kruggler and scripe your envelope off for me.. Less my service precious fingernails..
:giggle:

Hey Phillips,

Wonderful your Christmas arrival into my mailbox safety... Which it's great news!
Awe~ Lovely your kids' picture of Christmas along w/Santa Clause.. *wink*

Hey DeafMonkey, In Case if I got your Christmas Card.... I'll hire Freddy Kruggler and scripe your envelope off for me.. Less my service precious fingernails..
:giggle:

hahahah sure you can !!!! :lol: haha :giggle: go ahead hire Freddy Kruggler lol :lol:

today, I got a christmas card from Moonflower :ty: cute card I liked it.

GalaxyAngel, I got your nice card today! Thank so much! :hug:

I get DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf and Calvin and Deafmonkey and WbHarley(sp) thanks and i love it!!...*slap Deafmonkey* damn too much lick envelope on it don't you? HAHA!! kidding

Your welcome :)

Welcome... lilylover72 and Ga

Got cards from Wbh and Ga :ty:

your welcome :hug: .. Did you have hard time to open ? lol :lol: :giggle: because FBG, Cheri and Oceanblue7 are having hard time open the envelope hahaha rofl!! lol

:lol: I use knife to open the envelope... hahahahha

Koala and Phillips,

That great!!! I'm glad you got my Christmas card arrival your bare hands!
*wink*~;)

Liebling, r u smart bring knife but I'm disappointment w/you because didn't you hire Freddy Kruggler! Darn! :giggle:

:lol: I use knife to open the envelope... hahahahha

*GASP* :eek3: use knife? lol haha just kidding .. ahh you open from knife to open the envelope that smart one lol haha. I do that sometime lol :lol:

Koala and Phillips,

That great!!! I'm glad you got my Christmas card arrival your bare hands!
*wink*~;)

Liebling, r u smart bring knife but I'm disappointment w/you because didn't you hire Freddy Kruggler! Darn! :giggle:

CHERI!!!!!!!!!!! look at what GalaxyAngel use wrong spelling so dont picking on me for wrong spell lol hahaha :giggle:

I got some cards today :ty: Jolie77 :hug: :ty: SG :hug:

Moonflower I got your card a few days ago and Im not sure if I posted it or not so gonna post now again just in case :ty: :hug:

I got some cards today :ty: Jolie77 :hug: :ty: SG :hug:

Moonflower I got your card a few days ago and Im not sure if I posted it or not so gonna post now again just in case :ty: :hug:

You're welcome. :hug:

Thank you Moonflower for the beautiful Christmas card :hug:

Got your cards, Dixie and Tousi. Thank you!!!

Dixie, that is such a georgous card! Havent seen a Christmas pop-up card like that before. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back