2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get card letter from MoonFlower and OceanBlue7 thanks i love those card :hug:

thank you for the people who sent me the x mas cards...

Northstar -- I would throw the snowball at u - the first person :-P :hug:

Spicygirl -- its a cute x mas card, :hug:

calvin -- its cute x mas card, i like the soft red thing on the x mas card :hug:

deafmonkeygirl -- u spelled ur nickname wrong deafmoney? lol and its not 2008. *snickers* but again thank you. :hug:

WOW finally you got it!? I was like that is FORVER! to arrive there! *smh* LOL Glad that you like it!

Moonie and Spicychickenlegs -

thanks for the xmas cards!!! Got them yesterday - Mizzou beat me to one, and I beat her to the other one!!!

Heh heh...

thanks for the xmas cards!!! Got them yesterday - Mizzou beat me to one, and I beat her to the other one!!!

Heh heh...

UGH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO No no SpicyChickenLEGS! OMG now I wondering who else will give me a hard time? LOL

Well--- Your welcome! DreamSexy

Ohhh DD, you are in trouble!!!!

*giggle* at Spicy.

Heh heh...

are you speaking to me? if you are then your welcome smile

I got one card today!

:ty: WB Harley :hug:

Gee, I was sitting here thinking, NOW I know I got another card today, but who was it? Lol, I almost forgot about it as it got completely shoved out my head due to recieving the first photo of my son in 4 years!!!!!!

Don't ask me how he fanagled that one, and got it taken in the DYS, but somehow he did and man that made my day!

I got one card today!

Gee, I was sitting here thinking, NOW I know I got another card today, but who was it? Lol, I almost forgot about it as it got completely shoved out my head due to recieving the first photo of my son in 4 years!!!!!!

Don't ask me how he fanagled that one, and got it taken in the DYS, but somehow he did and man that made my day!

aww how sweet of your son giving you christmas present with a photo of himself bear

WOW finally you got it!? I was like that is FORVER! to arrive there! *smh* LOL Glad that you like it!

haha its at my aunts house, i dont live with her, i go there when i'm in the mood to get my mails. heh heh :)

DD means that I got Moonie's card and She get Spicy's card! That is why.. :D

You like that didn't you?? :naughty:

I received three Xmas cards today!!

*Moonflower! Thanks!! :hug:
*Rebelgirl!! Thanks!! :hug:
*Jolie_77!! Thanks!! :hug:

You're welcome :hug:

I got one card today!

Aww, You're gonna make me cry, Bear. I can imagine how thrilled you were to get a photo from your son. I know he means so much to you. That's got to be the best christmas present a mom could ever have, for you, that is. :hug:

Thank you for the christmas cards - Vampy, DreamDeaf/Mizz, RebelGirl, and DeafMonkey

Thanks to Koala from across the Nullabor!, and Northstar minus one box of snow ;) for their Christmas Greetings!. It was a lovely gesture!

Youre welcome Bear, its the least your evil step mom could do *cackles evilly*

Best wishes for the Festive Season to all!

Kangaroo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back