2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SHel90 for the card. I got it today. :hug:

U are welcome. I cant remember if I thanked you or not. I got yours and thank you. I am so sick all week and trying to make it to the end of the week without missing work! LOL!

I got some cards today :ty: Jolie77 :hug: :ty: SG :hug:

Moonflower I got your card a few days ago and Im not sure if I posted it or not so gonna post now again just in case :ty: :hug:

You're welcome Bear. :hug:

Got more cards today in my p.o. box

:ty: SwtOldNavyGirl :hug: :ty: Shel90 :hug: :ty: DeafMonkeyGal :hug: and they were right about the envelope :giggle: :ty: Northstar lol about the comment! :hug: :ty: OB7 :hug:

:ty: SwtOldNavyGirl :hug: :ty: Shel90 :hug: :ty: DeafMonkeyGal :hug: and they were right about the envelope :giggle: :ty: Northstar lol about the comment! :hug: :ty: OB7 :hug:

Your welcome :hug: hahahaha lol funny about the envelope :lol: :giggle: .. I am thinking right now and it was funny about this year xmas cards are having hard time to open lol that was funny! haha

thank you for the people who sent me the x mas cards...

Northstar -- I would throw the snowball at u - the first person :-P :hug:

Spicygirl -- its a cute x mas card, :hug:

calvin -- its cute x mas card, i like the soft red thing on the x mas card :hug:

deafmonkeygirl -- u spelled ur nickname wrong deafmoney? lol and its not 2008. *snickers* but again thank you. :hug:

thank you for the people who sent me the x mas cards...

Spicygirl -- its a cute x mas card, :hug:

calvin -- its cute x mas card, i like the soft red thing on the x mas card :hug:

deafmonkeygirl -- u spelled ur nickname wrong deafmoney? lol and its not 2008. *snickers* but again thank you. :hug:

Yeah I was rush to write but oh well lol hahaha and for 2008 it for new eve 2008 that why I put it up :) :P your welcome :lol: :

Wow, I had no problem with DeafMonkey's envelope, I did noticed there was tape on it, but we did put a few tape on ours cause we forgot to add something in the envelopes. :/

It looks like you guys didn't get a card from us yet :( .

Wow, I had no problem with DeafMonkey's envelope, I did noticed there was tape on it, but we did put a few tape on ours cause we forgot to add something in the envelopes. :/

It looks like you guys didn't get a card from us yet :( .

ohh you didnt have problem with my envelope ? yayay whoo! haha :lol: :giggle:

Nope, not yet got your xmas card yet :) hope so soon :fingersx:

I was wondering the same.. some of them hasn't gotten mine yet. :/

:ty: Northstar lol about the comment! :hug:

NO problem, Bear.. hahah knew ya would be laffing at that.. hehe..

NO problem, ONG!!! hahah yep the snowball war will rage on.. hahaha

OH I had to get another card inspected by the bomb squad.. hahaha actually I got a card from Calvin!!!! that mofo donkeyboy had to write my words "Kindly get bent and phart eh?" harrr ya lousy donkey.. hahahahaha it was funny as hell.....

OH I had to get another card inspected by the bomb squad.. hahaha actually I got a card from Calvin!!!! that mofo donkeyboy had to write my words "Kindly get bent and phart eh?" harrr ya lousy donkey.. hahahahaha it was funny as hell.....

You like that didn't you?? :naughty:

I received three Xmas cards today!!

*Moonflower! Thanks!! :hug:
*Rebelgirl!! Thanks!! :hug:
*Jolie_77!! Thanks!! :hug:

Bear your welcome :hug:

You like that didn't you?? :naughty:

I received three Xmas cards today!!

*Moonflower! Thanks!! :hug:
*Rebelgirl!! Thanks!! :hug:
*Jolie_77!! Thanks!! :hug:

you welcome cheri i got yours last week as i see that i didn't posted in here but i say it in case smile :hug:

I was wondering the same.. some of them hasn't gotten mine yet. :/
Rebelgirl - I hope you didnt send to the old address!! ;)

shel90 said:
U are welcome. I cant remember if I thanked you or not. I got yours and thank you. I am so sick all week and trying to make it to the end of the week without missing work! LOL!

Shel90 - I am sorry that you are sick!! Get well!!

Your Welcome :)

NO problem, Bear.. hahah knew ya would be laffing at that.. hehe..

NO problem, ONG!!! hahah yep the snowball war will rage on.. hahaha

:laugh2: yep that's a good payback :thumb:

HAHAH Calvin.... one day ya gonna get bombed with a dirty pie.. and I will be there to smash that on your face.. hahahhahaa..... we'll see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back