Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

Wow, Camerson seem not keep his job but return to her standard job after realize how difficult to deal with Dr. House.

Poor Cuddy, mother and businesswoman are difficult to manage! Can't wait to see what happen to Thirteen. Finally to know her name! :shock:

Wow, Camerson seem not keep his job but return to her standard job after realize how difficult to deal with Dr. House.

Poor Cuddy, mother and businesswoman are difficult to manage! Can't wait to see what happen to Thirteen. Finally to know her name! :shock:

Yep, i did miss the first 15 minutes. :mad2: i almost forget about this until i remember. did you see that house mentioned about "we" :eek3: then he changed the subject and told cuddy that she couldnt handle baby. haha so thats baby's name is thirteen?? Looking forward to it next week.

Yep, i did miss the first 15 minutes. :mad2: i almost forget about this until i remember. did you see that house mentioned about "we" :eek3: then he changed the subject and told cuddy that she couldnt handle baby. haha so thats baby's name is thirteen?? Looking forward to it next week.

No, I don't know about baby's name. But Thirteen is slim doctor chick who is with Foreman.

No, I don't know about baby's name. But Thirteen is slim doctor chick who is with Foreman.

OHHHHHHH yesss. i didnt realize that was her name. LOL! i forget her last name too. all she do is pissing people off. I like her too. i am surprised that she sleeps with foreman. i thought she's a lesbo. I guess she is bi now.

Well, she haven't been with girl for a while. So, she is still with Foreman while he did something stupid to love her for healthy. whoops. Gonna be happen on next week :shock:

Well, she haven't been with girl for a while. So, she is still with Foreman while he did something stupid to love her for healthy. whoops. Gonna be happen on next week :shock:

yeah me too. i am curious what's up with him. I wonder what he is going to do with something stupid to her healthy. :shock:

sorry ladies but i claim hugh laurie as my own! he is my HUSBAND
& i would gladly bear his children :lol:

:lol: at complicated. he's a hottie guy. :cool:

Poweron, i try not to forget the dr house tonight, i think mines 8 pm. :fruit: gotta remember that show tonight!

Ooo... Tonight is House MD's 100th Episode. Don't frickin miss it!

It seem not best 100th episode. Nothing is excite.

Only funny how Cuddy is pushing bit far on Dr House. Yet, it doesn't help at all.

It seem not best 100th episode. Nothing is excite.

Only funny how Cuddy is pushing bit far on Dr House. Yet, it doesn't help at all.

yeah thats ok i did watch it but i did miss the beginning of the show again. what happened to his cane???????????????

yeah thats ok i did watch it but i did miss the beginning of the show again. what happened to his cane???????????????

Cuddy stole it. Until she gave it back to him on about end. There are lot of prank she have done to him on that whole episode.

Cannot believe you miss it. Haha. It's not great anyway.

Cuddy stole it. Until she gave it back to him on about end. There are lot of prank she have done to him on that whole episode.

Cannot believe you miss it. Haha. It's not great anyway.

yessss i mised it. it wasn't great either. one thing is that i like to see dr house being a soft spot when he talked to thirteen (was blind). ha

Interesting about house was on meth. He made one mistake for nearly killing a little boy because of his happy pill. Now he goes back to the old medicine again and be a grumpy boy.

cuddy is all over him big time.

What do you think of Dr House when he shaved and dress in nice? Boy, it's pricless what I see Cuddy's face over him.

Interesting about house was on meth. He made one mistake for nearly killing a little boy because of his happy pill. Now he goes back to the old medicine again and be a grumpy boy.

cuddy is all over him big time.

How can he make mistake? It's parents who being overprotection from not tell their "son" that have both female and male DNA? Should be fine without take any damn drug and waste test with MRI. Because of stupid energy drinks, "he" took.

Back