Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

ha thats right. I forget about that one. well, He grew up,with him, considering as a father figure anyway.

Wow, Cuddy is offer a power-control to Allison Cameron because Cuddy need her time to spend with adopted baby. :shock:

:mad2: DAMN IT! what time is the dr house on ? Keep reminding me, purretty thanks!! :o

Same time, only it's on Monday instead Tuesday! *sigh* It's at 7pm.

It look like relationship on Cuddy and House are on hold for a while.

Same time, only it's on Monday instead Tuesday! *sigh* It's at 7pm.

It look like relationship on Cuddy and House are on hold for a while.

OH! Because cuddy is focusing on baby? well i know i missed the couple of shows in the past, or ONE show?

Oh 7pm? mine must be 8pm. I will try to remember MONDAY!!!! :shock: I dont want to miss this show!!!! :mad2:

Was surprised about the new schedule, too... even more surprised about Cuddy asking Cameron to take over her position.

OH! Because cuddy is focusing on baby? well i know i missed the couple of shows in the past, or ONE show?

Oh 7pm? mine must be 8pm. I will try to remember MONDAY!!!! :shock: I dont want to miss this show!!!! :mad2:

You can wait for few days when House MD from Monday is available at hulu.com or at fox.com, I think they have CC. hopefully.

It's only one show. Didn't you see last show from last late December when Cuddy announcement that she finally got baby to adopted after willing become foster mother for temporary?

Was surprised about the new schedule, too... even more surprised about Cuddy asking Cameron to take over her position.

HO HO HO! Cameron will see how pain in ass when Dr House gonna poke her around to get an approve. :giggle:

You can wait for few days when House MD from Monday is available at hulu.com or at fox.com, I think they have CC. hopefully.

It's only one show. Didn't you see last show from last late December when Cuddy announcement that she finally got baby to adopted after willing become foster mother for temporary?

yes i saw the last show when cuddy decided to become a foster mother. that was the last show, did i miss the ONE show or two? thats ok i have to remember on monday to catch up on whats going with cuddy and the baby. :eek3:

yes i saw the last show when cuddy decided to become a foster mother. that was the last show, did i miss the ONE show or two? thats ok i have to remember on monday to catch up on whats going with cuddy and the baby. :eek3:

That's just one show you miss. Go and catch up when it come up at online before you can scream on Monday.

HO HO HO! Cameron will see how pain in ass when Dr House gonna poke her around to get an approve. :giggle:

:laugh2: You know, Cameron resigned from Board of Trustees because Dr House tried to pressure her into getting a TV or something.. would be interesting to see how she deals with what Cuddy went through everyday!

Ghost Whisperer got foolish this year. Why kill Jim and use the same actor for Sam?

Ghost Whisperer got foolish this year. Why kill Jim and use the same actor for Sam?

according to somewhere on site stated that they got tired of the wonderful husband at all time. :roll: that's why he died and into SAM's body. :roll:

i wish he is very much alive and mr wondeful husband at all time. :cry:

according to somewhere on site stated that they got tired of the wonderful husband at all time. :roll: that's why he died and into SAM's body. :roll:

i wish he is very much alive and mr wondeful husband at all time. :cry:

Me too! That was why before I thought Ghost Whisperer a good show.

Me too! That was why before I thought Ghost Whisperer a good show.

yeah i know. i notice more new characters, her best friend/husband are gone and gained more friends. they have gotten more vision special effects. I think the show is still good except the husband character that i am disappointed.

Back