Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

Im a House M.D and a Ghost Whisperer fan!

ANy website where i can watch house online with subtitles?

Im a House M.D and a Ghost Whisperer fan!

ANy website where i can watch house online with subtitles?

Yes, you can check on hulu.com but I'm not sure about your region because it's depend on online video would allow.

wow then house is going to make more interesting for all of us to watch them, house cuddy and a new baby. :shock:

Normally, Dr House would give the terrible critic on baby in front of Cuddy while give breast-feeding in office. :shock:

I'm a serious fan of House, MD. I love all the characters and everyone really is smoking but I want House and Wilson to get together. It's impossible, they give us male-on-male slashers our way! :mad:

Hi,
I enjoy Ghost Whisperer, I think the storyline has been really good this season. Although last week they repeat the bloody mary episode, didn't like that the first time around, not a big fan of blood and gore.
I heard that her husband is leaving the show and somewhere I read he was okay with that as he was tired of playing the perfect supportive husband. lol.

You know Melinda's character is based on Mary Ann Winkowski, who just wrote a book not so long ago.

do you keep up with the ghost whisper, so any idea why the husband character? will he leave the show?? :tears:

ah, i dont blame the perfect supportive husband for feelling that way. *sigh* why in the world everyone want some dramas over what!

thanks. i saw the bloody mary recently that i have not watch it before and it was ok. some of her shows did scare me. :hehe:

OooOooO i am going to google about mary ann winkowski. thanks!

poor cuddy, she came in, and saw another hottie chick talking, fondling and looking up at house.

i think that is a bizarre show lol

It rocks. Hehe, hilarious what Dr House did to those two doctor dudes with good acting. He really got them good. I LOL'd over that.

Dang, poor Cuddy... :aw: But I am sure Dr House and she would still end up together eventually.

It rocks. Hehe, hilarious what Dr House did to those two doctor dudes with good acting. He really got them good. I LOL'd over that.

Dang, poor Cuddy... :aw: But I am sure Dr House and she would still end up together eventually.

hehe agreed. probably it will happen that they would end up together in may 2009 when the season tv show is over. :aw: I like the part how clever of him cupped his hand on her chest.

poor cuddy, she came in, and saw another hottie chick talking, fondling and looking up at house.

i think that is a bizarre show lol

I think House MD is mean to hired that woman to cover up to make Cuddy to take a wrong idea.

However, last night, man, it was terrible prank that Greg had pull it with the couple. It's kinda strange to see Greg act nice as I thought there is something wrong. Oh wait, he is normal. Whew. :laugh2:

But.. the next House MD when it return, it will running on Monday instead Tuesday! :mad2: I had to change my DVR setting!

I think House MD is mean to hired that woman to cover up to make Cuddy to take a wrong idea.

However, last night, man, it was terrible prank that Greg had pull it with the couple. It's kinda strange to see Greg act nice as I thought there is something wrong. Oh wait, he is normal. Whew. :laugh2:

But.. the next House MD when it return, it will running on Monday instead Tuesday! :mad2: I had to change my DVR setting!

no way?? about the changed schedule. remind me for this monday!!!! :shock:

Oh yeahhh i knew that he was doing it to show his friend the proof that he's a capable of being a compassion. :roll: LOL. First time, i see that he said, "merry christmas" to cuddy. :shock: Hope cuddy keeps the baby.

no way?? about the changed schedule. remind me for this monday!!!! :shock:

Oh yeahhh i knew that he was doing it to show his friend the proof that he's a capable of being a compassion. :roll: LOL. First time, i see that he said, "merry christmas" to cuddy. :shock: Hope cuddy keeps the baby.

It's not start next week, but in Jan, I believe. Last night was the last of House MD for first half of season. I don't know when new House MD come up on Jan. ahhhh!

Cuddy is foster parent already and soon will complete adopt that baby. Hey, it work out for her. Yet, she probably don't need House's cock anymore. :giggle:

:giggle: I can see that house is not comfortable of having the idea of cuddy having baby in her life. Remember he had problem with his dad and fear of getting involved with cuddys kid. :shock:

:giggle: I can see that house is not comfortable of having the idea of cuddy having baby in her life. Remember he had problem with his dad and fear of getting involved with cuddys kid. :shock:

He doesn't have real dad and don't even know who his real dad is. His mother who was with guy who act as father is dead. Greg cut some out of "father" ear out and test on DNA. oh man! That was cold but cool anyway. haha

Back