Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

SweetOrchid

Reaction score
Does anyone watch House M.D. or Ghost Whispers? If a Thread has already started, then ignore this one :ty:

I watched both of them, but my favorite program or show is Ghost Whispers. The show has a good storyline and I love what she, an actress, doing to make the show very interesting on how to manage to get the Earthbound Ghosts to get across to the lights. I don't believe in Ghosts but that is very interesting so I always love to watch this show much better than Dr. House. Dr. House is not always a nice man to be around, but he has feelings and he is very smart in that show. I would not like having a doctor who is heartless or cold to the staff and patients alike. So I am a fan of Ghost Whispers. :cool2:

I'm big fan of House MD. I love Greg mocking on every the patients as he able to save everybody without get in trouble. Well, some of them, but it's awesome.

I become hook up on middle of 3rd season. So I had to finish watch first 2 seasons on DVD and ahead on third from netflix to catch up. :)

Fan of Ghost Whisperer, she's so fine.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:sure:

Love Ghost Whisperer and also Medium ... because I just know that most or some of them are real. I agree with Bebonang with Dr House not being a nice person to patients .... can't stand his attitude! but that appeals to viewers.

Love both shows. Also like to watch Medium, CSI, Cold Case, NCIS, Monk, and Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

I know that Dr. House is supposed to be a jerk and I love his funny sayings. Did you know that Hugh Laurie is a British? I saw a snippet of the British show he used to be in and he looks so different when he is much younger.

Love both shows. Also like to watch Medium, CSI, Cold Case, NCIS, Monk, and Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

I know that Dr. House is supposed to be a jerk and I love his funny sayings. Did you know that Hugh Laurie is a British? I saw a snippet of the British show he used to be in and he looks so different when he is much younger.

yeah, I learn about Hugh Laurie and start interest to watch some of his past on movies I add some in netflix and watch it :)

I was hope that Dr House could end up with Camerson but pity, thing didn't work out. blah.

I'm not a big fan of either show, but I have watched a few episodes of House M.D.. I think it's a good show. :)

Wow, something happen between Cuddy and House last Tuesday. I find is excite but awkward...

Loooove House MD, pretty funny when he mocks everyone and still saves people - but damn, that latest scene with Cuddy and House... but you gotta admit it was coming. At least House will get over his ex wife hopefully ;)

I like both shows, but I have a class this year on House's night, so I guess I will have to catch up on reruns.:aw:

Loooove House MD, pretty funny when he mocks everyone and still saves people - but damn, that latest scene with Cuddy and House... but you gotta admit it was coming. At least House will get over his ex wife hopefully ;)

House MD history, Dr. House never got marry.

House was never married, girl what u talkin 'bout?!

House MD history, Dr. House never got marry.

Are you on crack? :lol: He did have an ex wife that was the hospital lawyer for a while until she resigned. She remarried. This was until he got that limp. You gotta watch the reruns. :hmm:

Oh come on!! lol.. I swear, he was married before, but his wife left him after he got the limp. There was a storyline when she came back as the hospital lawyer.

House was never married, girl what u talkin 'bout?!

Yeah, thought so. I do remember from somewhere that it's possible that Cuddy and House have one-night together before hired him. *shurg* It's rumor.

I'm looking forward on next week after incident between both them. heh

Are you on crack? :lol: He did have an ex wife that was the hospital lawyer for a while until she resigned. She remarried. This was until he got that limp. You gotta watch the reruns. :hmm:
That was his lover. Not wife.

that woman, the lawyer was only girlfriend that House was with her.

Back