Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

Haha, they were married before.. but they did become lovers later on while he was diagnosing her husband. Obviously they still had old feelings for each other.

Wanna bet?? :D

Haha, they were married before.. but they did become lovers later on while he was diagnosing her husband. Obviously they still had old feelings for each other.

I would know if House was married. Let's bet, there should be another rerun coming up lol

I watch whole Season 1-3 on DVD to catch up few months ago plus research on google that saying none about House ever marry. Only lover, he have been with.

Gregory House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that woman, the lawyer was only girlfriend that House was with her.

I'd like to see Dr. House correcting you and probably inject you with something. The lawyer was Dr. House's ex-wife.

Dr. House's my fav show. I love watching asshole shows like Chef Ramsey

I'd like to see Dr. House correcting you and probably inject you with something. The lawyer was Dr. House's ex-wife.

Dr. House's my fav show. I love watching asshole shows like Chef Ramsey

I did admit in first place, I thought that lawyer is Greg's ex-wife. I pay attention careful and turn out that they never been marriage.

I did admit in first place, I thought that lawyer is Greg's ex-wife. I pay attention careful and turn out that they never been marriage.

dude.... a few of us are telling you that they did get married. where you getting that fact? well - i guess you'll know better when you finish watching whole seasons.

dude.... a few of us are telling you that they did get married. where you getting that fact? well - i guess you'll know better when you finish watching whole seasons.

Let's settle with the answer from jillo. Shall we?

HEY JILLO!!!!

The overall strength of the second season of House, M.D. proves that its first-year success wasn't a fluke. This season starts with Dr. House (Golden Globe winner Hugh Laurie) pursuing his ex-wife Stacy (Sela Ward) and ending with a tragedy that could potentially be deadly for himself and two colleague

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/House-M-D-Season-Hugh-Laurie/dp/B000FVQLIO]Amazon.com: House, M.D. - Season Two: Hugh Laurie: Movies & TV[/ame]

The overall strength of the second season of House, M.D. proves that its first-year success wasn't a fluke. This season starts with Dr. House (Golden Globe winner Hugh Laurie) pursuing his ex-wife Stacy (Sela Ward) and ending with a tragedy that could potentially be deadly for himself and two colleague

Amazon.com: House, M.D. - Season Two: Hugh Laurie: Movies & TV

That's incorrect. Amazon have poor answer.

Here is...
List of House characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stacy Warner (Sela Ward) was Dr. House's former live-in girlfriend (for five years), a Constitutional lawyer and Duke University graduate. Two years after their breakup, she married Mark Warner.

Amazon.com: House, M.D. - Season Two: Hugh Laurie: Movies & TV
Oh crap!! It sucks to be wrong. Let me do my lil research before i surrender :)

I'm fan of Ghost Whispers. I am going to watch Ghost Whispers on T.V. every Friday. It's good show.

It is my understanding the the character played by Sela Ward was House's live in partner, but they were not married. When she returned in the episode where she sought House out for the treatment of her husband's cancer, they renewed the relationship for a period of time. But I didn't see anything in the episode that specifically said they were married. The references only refer to their long-term live in relationship.

Back