Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

How can he make mistake? It's parents who being overprotection from not tell their "son" that have both female and male DNA? Should be fine without take any damn drug and waste test with MRI. Because of stupid energy drinks, "he" took.

yea did you remember he said, "no need mri, mri is a waste of time". then the parents got in his way and telling him that they insisted MRI. they learned from wiki then house said, " ok go with mri". but he knew the boy does not need a MRI. he sensed something else wrong with the boy and he needed time to figure out. that's how it hits house real hard that he could have killed the boy because of the meth that made him feel numb.

Gosh! Lawrence Kutner (Kal Penn) died! I'm going to miss him in show. It make no sense for kill himself. I hope it's murder as Greg told so.

Gosh! Lawrence Kutner (Kal Penn) died! I'm going to miss him in show. It make no sense for kill himself. I hope it's murder as Greg told so.

I agree that it would be more interesting for DR House's show about the murder. I bet that those peeps still obsess about kutner for the whole season show. :shock:

I missed him too but i read somewhere that he is leaving the show. I think something that he is interested in trying other show or working as a teacher or something like that.

Yeah, BTW, it was first I notice that last episode appear to be very dark and seriously. I mean, the whole scene show dim at the most of time. Like if it's heavy cloudy everyday.

Yeah, BTW, it was first I notice that last episode appear to be very dark and seriously. I mean, the whole scene show dim at the most of time. Like if it's heavy cloudy everyday.

if you meant in the last episode, they found out when kutner died? yeah i notice that too. guess that show's dim viewable puts the mood effects on us to be sad knowing that kutner is gone. :(

Nah it is suicide. I am 99% sure of it. House didn't want to believe it was suicide, he refused to accept it. Because Dr. Kutner worked with him for so long and no one even knew his true feelings. So its shocking to House and he wants to make it a puzzle. Bad plot though, they got rid of Kutner without much plot because he had to go ASAP for his new job.

About the coloring.. this also happened in first season, I think. I was during when one of the patients they treated died. I forget which one it was, but I remember the colors becoming gray and washed out.

I think they have it for every other ep? Signifying something's changed.
If you guys didn't know, Kal Penn (Lawrence Kutner) is now working under Obama. He got offered the job earlier this year, so in order to work there he had to quit on TV.

'House' actor Kal Penn joins White House team

Sucks for the House show, but I think he did it for a better reason.. because he cares about his future goals I guess. No more Harold and Kumar Part 3? Kumar/Kutner is one of my list of cool actors!

Nah it is suicide. I am 99% sure of it. House didn't want to believe it was suicide, he refused to accept it. Because Dr. Kutner worked with him for so long and no one even knew his true feelings. So its shocking to House and he wants to make it a puzzle. Bad plot though, they got rid of Kutner without much plot because he had to go ASAP for his new job.

About the coloring.. this also happened in first season, I think. I was during when one of the patients they treated died. I forget which one it was, but I remember the colors becoming gray and washed out.

If you guys didn't know, Kal Penn (Lawrence Kutner) is now working under Obama. He got offered the job earlier this year, so in order to work there he had to quit on TV.

Sucks for the House show, but I think he did it for a better reason.. because he cares about his future goals I guess. No more Harold and Kumar Part 3? Kumar/Kutner is one of my list of cool actors!

:lol:

Seems he went to one house, to another!

I disagree during the past on the drama, there isn't any signal that Kutner would kill himself. If he did something funny, Dr. House would realize it.

Therefore, it's a murder.

As actor, I did hear about it last night that he told he quit and work with Obama. :roll:

I disagree during the past on the drama, there isn't any signal that Kutner would kill himself. If he did something funny, Dr. House would realize it.

I see, and I don't disagree with your thoughts. There's that 1% I give for chance that Kutner was killed for some other reason.
But the show told you that his parent's murderer died two months ago, they don't know who killed him now. Only person I can think has an idea might be Taub, since he didn't want to involve himself.

I took a class called Sociology of Death during my last bachelor's. The instructor said that the real suicidal people never tells anyone about it. They are quiet, seem normal, no one ever knows until they do it.
So that's why I thought Kutner's death was shocking for everyone, but from quick reasoning he died because that's how people do it.

How about it this way: If House found out that Kutner really did die that way, it will maybe change his ignoble personality. Maybe finally all these years of being convoluted, House can learn to appreciate his friends?

:lol:

Seems he went to one house, to another!
That's a good contrast, I never realized it but you have it BB :wave:

As actor, I did hear about it last night that he told he quit and work with Obama. :roll:

ha ha i know the feeling that i want to agree with you. BUT remember dr house often got right but this one. He has to be WRONG about kutner's all of a sudden DIED by committing suicude. Maybe the writer has NO idea what else to write about kutner then at the end, suicide seems to be the answer to get rid of his character in it and makes house look bad for once. :shrug:

Well, I look at Eric Foreman. I start to find funny the way he looks on certainly scene while face with Kutner death.

*gasp* Foreman killed Kutner!

You gotta be joking about Foreman! No way! lol

These 3 takes from episode 12 (Titled: Painless) feel to me that they foreshadow a lot of episode 20 (Simple Explanation).
I took some screencaps and dialogue to show you what I mean.
These happen between Kutner <> Taub only (except 1st one), I think House, Foreman, 13, Wilson, Cuddy, Chase & Cameron all know nothing.

hmds05e12a.jpg

TAUB: Sane people don't attempt suicide.
KUTNER: Not ever?
KUTNER: So if you were being burnt at the stake, and someone handed you a gun..
TAUB: I'd shoot the guys with the torches.
-----
hmds05e12b.jpg

KUTNER: So, uh, who do you know who committed suicide?
TAUB: Hemingway, Goebbels, Romeo and Juliet..
KUTNER: Your mom? Dad?
TAUB: Saying I wouldn't do it under any circumstances means my whole family was suicidial?
KUTNER: No, but categorically insisting there are no circumstances means you've got baggage..
KUTNER: Personal betrayal, abandonment.
TAUB: Just because you grew up in a Charles Dickens novel...
KUTNER: Well, it's people like me who don't do it.
KUTNER: When your life sucks from the beginning..
TAUB: The only betrayal comes from father of the year in there.
TAUB: He has a wife, kid, people who count on him to have a pulse.
-----
hmds05e12c.jpg

Patient is cured.
KUTNER: Looks like we shot the guys with the torches.
TAUB: Yeah. Pays to hang around.
KUTNER: That selfish ass with the God complex who almost made the stupidest decision of his life..
KUTNER: Wasn't your colleague, was it? It was you.
TAUB: No.
TAUB: See you tomorrow.

What do you think?
Remember, from Season 4 I think we learned that Kutner used to be a bully in his past.

I only remember that Kutner mentioned that kutner used to be a bully. But dont remember his conversation with taub as above in naisho's pictures.

I knowledge that Kutner was bully. However, he did make the forgiven to someone who used to picky on someone. I guess that doesn't tell how far it happen to that person when Kutner had a conversation.

I'm in lufff with Dr. House!...His blue eyes! His intellect! Would love for him to come over and "check me out"! HAHA!

I see, and I don't disagree with your thoughts. There's that 1% I give for chance that Kutner was killed for some other reason.
But the show told you that his parent's murderer died two months ago, they don't know who killed him now. Only person I can think has an idea might be Taub, since he didn't want to involve himself.

I took a class called Sociology of Death during my last bachelor's. The instructor said that the real suicidal people never tells anyone about it. They are quiet, seem normal, no one ever knows until they do it.
So that's why I thought Kutner's death was shocking for everyone, but from quick reasoning he died because that's how people do it.

How about it this way: If House found out that Kutner really did die that way, it will maybe change his ignoble personality. Maybe finally all these years of being convoluted, House can learn to appreciate his friends?

That's a good contrast, I never realized it but you have it BB :wave:

Your professor is correct. People who are intent on suicide do not tell anyone about it. Simply, they don't want to risk that anyone could do anything to stop them. This is especially true with males.

Your professor is correct. People who are intent on suicide do not tell anyone about it. Simply, they don't want to risk that anyone could do anything to stop them. This is especially true with males.

Because it's Microexpression that rare people would notice. It's barely show.

last night, dr house's show was OKOK. i think because of carmon who spoiled my mood so depressing.

Well, indeed, dr house is so hottie in that show keeps me entertained. :drool:

edit: i missed the 11 minutes of this show. nothings new with me!

whens the new HOUSe back on UK if you know? Last time House was on, Amber(Cutthroat Bitch) died

Back