Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

Woot... House team are back once again. Anyone seen in first 4 episodes? woo hoo! I can't wait to see Greg get his license back and actual work to abuse the patient. heh heh. I mean cure the patient.

Woot... House team are back once again. Anyone seen in first 4 episodes? woo hoo! I can't wait to see Greg get his license back and actual work to abuse the patient. heh heh. I mean cure the patient.

uhoh i forget about this show. when did it come back? :shock:

Look like Thirteen had finally gone for a good. While the original teams are back to work and yet, more drama going on. I can't wait for Greg get license back and have his own home again.

Look like Thirteen had finally gone for a good. While the original teams are back to work and yet, more drama going on. I can't wait for Greg get license back and have his own home again.

:roll: I forget again.

poor, busy super-mom. You need to see Dr. House for your head problem on forget. I'm sure he will help you to remember. Oh yeaaaa.

Ohh yeahhh. I would love that but He couldn't reach me out of the television. :cry:

Glad that poweron reminded me of that show. I couldn't believe what i was seeing what docs have done to the patient. :shock: I hope poweron will reminds me again next week. by the way, thanks. ha

I am impressed with "House" so far. He certainly have a beautiful mind for a brilliant doctor along to add with his jokes.

DONT reveal HOUSE things, its not on over here yettttttttttt, we're a season behindddd

Back