Any House M.D. or Ghost Whispers Fans?

last night, dr house's show was OKOK. i think because of carmon who spoiled my mood so depressing.

Well, indeed, dr house is so hottie in that show keeps me entertained. :drool:

edit: i missed the 11 minutes of this show. nothings new with me!

I had a thing for Cameron. :hmm: But thing was so confuse as I know anyone would have a hard decide when anyone don't agree or do agree. That does happen to anyone in real life. :mad2:

Only funny, I like part that Cuddy was very concern about Camerson and House :laugh2:

I'm not fan of GW,
I just enjoy watching "Ghost Whisper".

I forward to watch this next fall for new season.

Yeah, thought so. I do remember from somewhere that it's possible that Cuddy and House have one-night together before hired him. *shurg* It's rumor.

I'm looking forward on next week after incident between both them. heh

House is rerun were I live , the sexual tension is really building up between
House and Cuddy! But I think it would a bad idea for them to get together , as it keep the show alive!

Me too. that would be weird seeing her husband in the man's body.

Oh, I know it's weird to see her husband in another guy's body.

off-topic-> your little video is funny from the "charms" with alyssa milano cuz both says short or small, obivously i know what that is. that crack me up :lol:

Oh, I know it's weird to see her husband in another guy's body.

off-topic-> your little video is funny from the "charms" with alyssa milano cuz both says short or small, obivously i know what that is. that crack me up :lol:

ha yea i am glad that my siggy do crack you up. i love that siggy too much. :giggle:

wondering what's Dr. House doing while we're all waiting for next season episode?

114.jpg

wondering what's Dr. House doing while we're all waiting for next season episode?

114.jpg

I looking forward on Dr House being back without drug and turn himself into bald and see the bad cop being back to abuse on Dr House.

I'm late coming into this thread, but I'm a huge fan of House. I even watch the reruns on cable. :)

ha yea i am glad that my siggy do crack you up. i love that siggy too much. :giggle:

I already told Frisky this, but a neighbor of mine described the pic in her sig and I thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :laugh2: I loved it so much that I copied it onto my computer. I can't see it, but I'd like to use it as an avatar on another message board I participate on. :)

Look up at hulu.com or download hulu desktop to your computer. So, you won't miss for only last 4 lately episode, depend how last long they keep.

How do you get hulu to appear on your desktop? I visit hulu every day and would like to do this.

I already told Frisky this, but a neighbor of mine described the pic in her sig and I thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :laugh2: I loved it so much that I copied it onto my computer. I can't see it, but I'd like to use it as an avatar on another message board I participate on. :)

:giggle: Glad you uses it on another board or whatever it is. This gif is a very simple with no words or sounds at all. Just body language that said it all, sweet and short. Women and Men simply knows what this gif was. It does make any difference in our lives. :D

:giggle: Glad you uses it on another board or whatever it is. This gif is a very simple with no words or sounds at all. Just body language that said it all, sweet and short. Women and Men simply knows what this gif was. It does make any difference in our lives. :D

:giggle:

Back