What camera do you use?

if its scratched up ill pass on the link. been thinking bout getting another smaller camera that i can stick in my pocket instead of having to carry the case i keep my dslr in
No, no - you got confused. I have TWO digital compact camera, the one I have it on ebay is NOT stratched, as it is brand new, hardly used. The other one is stratched and I am not SELLING it. Does this make sense?

yep. I have several good friends who are professional photographers. they always have 2 cameras. DSLR (which costs as much as my motorcycle) and compact.

I strongly believe jake should keep his compact camera. It'll come in handy for his ghost hunting! at least the camera will be fine if he got scared and dropped the camera :lol:

Jake has iPhone 3gs which s includes camera. he can use both DSLR and iPhone. He doesn't get other camera.

No, no - you got confused. I have TWO digital compact camera, the one I have it on ebay is NOT stratched, as it is brand new, hardly used. The other one is stratched and I am not SELLING it. Does this make sense?

yup makes sense. thought you were referring to the one on ebay. just a thought here if its brand new can you take it and the receipt back and get a refund?

yup makes sense. thought you were referring to the one on ebay. just a thought here if its brand new can you take it and the receipt back and get a refund?
I ordered the camera online. So no need to take it back, will sell it on ebay, for the people to grab their opportunity to get my camera at a cheaper price as compared to the store RRP price.

I'm jealous. I have a Nikon Coolpix S60. The vibration reduction is not enough for the camera shake. My hands shake a lot at times, due to meds and my neurology. I would love to be able to take night landscapes much like the professional quality I've seen. I would love to be able to take "huge moon" night landscapes. I know I would need a telescoping lens to do those kind of pics. I think it would be so cool to take pics of the night scenes.

My Nikon Coolpix S60 has a touchscreen, and it's not that user-friendly because after I take certain kind of shots, like the 2 or 10 second delay, the feature shuts off after one use. If I want to take more of the 2 or 10 second delay shots, I to turn that feature back on. I want to be able to change the default settings so I can have the shots I want to take. Some shots are so fast that there is no time to turn camera back and take the pics. Any advice on those would be GREAT. I'm an amateur photographer. I wonder if I could get into making a living off of photography.

Of I have no budget, as I am totally, completely broke due to medical bills and illness. Of course, I am limited physically in taking photographs with special effects that I've seen in the night scene photographs. Moving around all over the place wears me out.

Only for your hands shaking problem, you could use a tripod.

Yeah, I could. Some situations calls for no-tripod. Tripods take time to set up and my shots are happening then...

Wirelessly posted

I use SK LX '09 and HP Camrea. But I don't take a lot of pictures.

canon-5d-17-40L.jpg

Canon 5D Mark II 17-40mm & 50mm. (In process to purchase 70-200mm)

Back