Canon XSi with 18-55mm and 70-300mm
MYBABYYYYY.jpg

I still use

polaroid_supercolor_600.jpg

not kidding.

*elbows authentic over...*

left.jpg
Nikon D90 AF-S DX 80-105mm VR

jk.. nikon and canon VERY competitive. not much to compare about, really gohasbgo. the only thing is canon has a couple more color bits than nikon does. but I am pretty very much satisifed with mine.

in progress buying macro lens, can't decide between Tamron AF 60mm and Tokina ATX 90mm -- both f/2.8! ahh, torn.

can you zoom in and take clear pictures of the moon with it?

I use a 12.2 megapixel digital GE camera.

Not with the current lense. Good pictures of the moon, you will need at least a 400mm lens. Ive tried taking moon shots with my 75-300 but it just doesnt reach far enough

Not with the current lense. Good pictures of the moon, you will need at least a 400mm lens. Ive tried taking moon shots with my 75-300 but it just doesnt reach far enough

Thanks. I have an antique 110 mm (hard to find film for it). The lens is awesome! I will try that one and report back (when I find film for it).

I will be using my Nikon D3000 that I got for Christmas from TCS (Hubby). :)

Great!! You will have fun to learn it.
Yes, it comes with a fat instruction book and two DVD's. :lol:

I took a few pictures, and downloaded them to my computer. But I used only the automatic function, so far. Eventually, I want to learn all the manual functions.

Guess I will have to save up and buy a new digital camera. Can't seem to find any 35mm film anywhere. Daughter got a digital camera for Christmas from a neighbor. IT's an older on and she loves it. Seems the neighbor got a new one for herself and gave daughter her old one as a thank you for all the help over the year. It's a Kodak Easy Share C633.

I have a 14.2 megapixel and a wide (7X) 28-196mm Nikon Coolpix S600 digital camera that I got for Christmas from my cousin...
I will be using it tomorrow at my brother's.

The 6.0 megapixels or more are pointless if you don't use 11 x 14″ print.

The size of len is more important than megapixel.

Yeah, I could. Some situations calls for no-tripod. Tripods take time to set up and my shots are happening then...

You could try to change the settings for a high shutter speed and f/stop in order to reduce the shaking. Hope that helps.

My young adult niece had a really nice expensive digital Canon for her Christmas present last year. Someone stole her camera last month. Now, she got a Samsung digital camera for the Christmas this year. Just be aware of it just like taking care of a baby all the times.

The 6.0 megapixels or more are pointless if you don't use 11 x 14″ print.

The size of len is more important than megapixel.

image sensor, you mean. it's more important than megapixel. size of lens doesn't mean jack if you have tiny/poor image sensor as well. Canon's image sensors is one of the best.

Wirelessly posted

I got a Vivitar digital cam for Christmas :)

image sensor, you mean. it's more important than megapixel. size of lens doesn't mean jack if you have tiny/poor image sensor as well. Canon's image sensors is one of the best.

That's right. Image sensor + big len = win.

Back