What camera do you use?

No, I am not.

upissy?

then keep the compact camera. you'll need it for next time when you need it. everybody (yes the one with DSLR) always have a compact camera because it's compact and easy.

You gonna lug your DSLR around for simple matters?

then keep the compact camera. you'll need it for next time when you need it. everybody (yes the one with DSLR) always have a compact camera because it's compact and easy.

Yep, that's right. I have seen some professional photographers carry around a point and shoot for other matters, depends on what they need it for. I used to have TWO point and shoot cameras but both got stolen, yep damn! I got two point and shoots now, call me crazy.

I have a crappy digital camera I can use for the time being, the olympus one has to go, and it is already on ebay.

Yep, that's right. I have seen some professional photographers carry around a point and shoot for other matters, depends on what they need it for. I used to have TWO point and shoot cameras but both got stolen, yep damn! I got two point and shoots now, call me crazy.

yep. I have several good friends who are professional photographers. they always have 2 cameras. DSLR (which costs as much as my motorcycle) and compact.

I strongly believe jake should keep his compact camera. It'll come in handy for his ghost hunting! at least the camera will be fine if he got scared and dropped the camera :lol:

yep. I have several good friends who are professional photographers. they always have 2 cameras. DSLR (which costs as much as my motorcycle) and compact.

I strongly believe jake should keep his compact camera. It'll come in handy for his ghost hunting! at least the camera will be fine if he got scared and dropped the camera :lol:
Again, I have to say, I have a spare stratched Digital compact camera.

Again, I have to say, I have a spare stratched Digital compact camera.

your Olympus is better. waterproof and tough.. how nice is that? I would love to have it for my bike but I ain't buying yours :nana:

if its scratched up ill pass on the link. been thinking bout getting another smaller camera that i can stick in my pocket instead of having to carry the case i keep my dslr in

Back