What camera do you use?

The olympus camera is now for sale on ebay, am looking at upgrading to a Nikon D5000 while my D60 will be repaired very soon. (I know, I want to keep my D60 as this model is practically discontinued)
Any luck with your D60?

I CBF'd to repeat it here, so if you want to know what gives, go and check your FB. :dunno2:

all I can say is - you need to stop being an impulsive buyer. it's ridiculous.

If the repairs were not under warranty, it would probably cost as much as a used D60 that you can replace with more megapixels, possibility.

I have Canon 20D.. it's the best digital camera ever made. The image quality is just amazing.

Now, I am eyeing on 60D. My main concern is the noise even at 100 ISO. It's not like my Canon 20D which shows virtually NO noise at 100 ISO, I see noise at 100 ISO on 50D.

That's why I don't interesting any newer verison from EOS 20D anymore. I am more interesting on Eos 5D Mark 3 *not release yet* or EOS 7D.

I have a Kodak digital, about 5 yrs old I think. 5MP, about. LOL, Im such a camera Gomer

The olympus camera is now for sale on ebay, am looking at upgrading to a Nikon D5000 while my D60 will be repaired very soon. (I know, I want to keep my D60 as this model is practically discontinued)

whats the link?

Guys, guys, I don't like being crizticed about how I spend and whatnot, it is my money and I can do whatever I want. I am just selling the items I do not need at the moment. The compact digital camera what I got wasn't to my liking unfortunately. So I have come to realize that DSLR is my perference.

Guys, guys, I don't like being crizticed about how I spend and whatnot, it is my money and I can do whatever I want. I am just selling the items I do not need at the moment. The compact digital camera what I got wasn't to my liking unfortunately. So I havae come to realize that DSLR is my perference.

money? what money? :wave:

If the repairs were not under warranty, it would probably cost as much as a used D60 that you can replace with more megapixels, possibility.

Depend what problem it is.

DSLR cost around $800 and labor/part cost around $200 as flash problem, AF problem, power problem, LCD problem, etc.

If CMOS, mirror box, and logic board then forget about repair and buy a new one.

DSLR cost around $800 and labor/part cost around $200 as flash problem, AF problem, power problem, LCD problem, etc.

If CMOS, mirror box, and logic board then forget about repair and buy a new one.

That's expensive, dude.

damn. I would be broke.

Back