Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byrdie's from Ohio? I thought Washington.

I read that so-called obit. I also read of his losing his daughter Ally just before Christmas years ago. That she was murdered by her own mother. He also said that he found three presents from Ally and that he can't wait to open them at Christmas (this past Christmas). Well, when I saw that he came from Ohio and the fake obit said that due to personal reasons, he moved out of Ohio to live in Oregon. That is when I tried to google Ally (Allison DeEmma) along with "Ohio" but couldn't find anything. I thought it would made into the news as it was just before Christmas. Then I found out that Bexley is just outside Columbus so I thought maybe it didn't made into the news in a large city. Now we know the truth.

Jillio, I never doubt you because I know for the sure that you are being victim like rest of us... I suggest Daredevel at 6 pages post this morning.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Thank you, Leibling. And I do believe, looking back, that is exactly what happened. I always received an email shortly after a post from "Squirt" would show up, or shortly before a post from "Squirt" would show up. I think while he was online, he was also sending me emails from "Rich." I don't believe that a person by this name even exists.

I was told he was from Washington

OK I just got thru fourteen pages of this post... Shew~~I should be working!! LOL

I am in SHOCK!!! I was struck by the initial 'passing' of Byrdie this week for some reason-- although I didn't know him WELL and am rather new here... it just brought up the fact that life is short and we never know when it's over... and having just lost my dad a month ago-- it brought up some of those unresolved issues... so when I read Candy's first post I was stunned...

It pisses me off beyond belief when someone uses death-- theirs or a family members-- to pull something over on people... when my Grandma died in 2006 a FORMER friend used the excuse her brother died to get off work for a couple days (he didn't die!!)-- she was supposed to be taking care of my cats for me while I was AT my Gma's funeral so I was in contact w/her the whole week... when her office called ME to see where to send flowers (we were best buds at the time) I was mortified... why someone would do that?? That was the last PSYCHO thing she pulled w/me...

Sometimes it takes an extreme event like this to let you see the real person-- online, in real life, etc...

I am so sorry for all the REAL emotion people felt, the hurt they experienced when they thought they lost a 'friend' and now... this is unacceptable and horrible.

Thank you to the Mod's for watching out for us and protecting us as a community!!!

(PS Jiro, your cartoon cracked me up!!!)

Using state-of-the-art investigative techniques (aka Google) I found that someone named Richard Weaver exists along with Mark Byrd.

Farther up the coast in Ocean Beach, Wash., is a relaxing cabin retreat called Shakti Cove, owned by Harrit Cavalli. The lesbian-owned, gay-operated resort offers modest cabins on three acres of green space. Close to the beach and 30 minutes away from Astoria, this dog-friendly resort provides an affordable weekend getaway. Cove keepers Mark Byrd and Rich Weaver offer hospitality that has long been forgotten by many hotels. Steeped in rustic chic, the accommodations of Shakti Cove offer the quintessential Northwest coastal experience. The cabins are an excellent home base for the queer traveler.
Gay & Lesbian News Portland Oregon

So apparently they're cove keepers, but if you go to the Shakti Cove website, their names are not listed among the owners at the bottom.
Shakti Cove Cottages : GLBTA friendly escape on the Long Beach Peninsula

I have also used google and found there is Byrdie714 on several forums, mostly on travelling websites and that link you stated

Who cares? I see why not to let him know what we think of him because it´s truth.

Yep. Let him know what friendship is all or means about that those members here are pretty upset. He needed to know about this one.

May I suggest something? Despite the fact of his wrongdoing, lets not go on a witch hunt. Lets just put him behind us and go on and enjoy the site the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

May I suggest something? Despite the fact of his wrongdoing, lets not go on a witch hunt. Lets just put him behind us and go on and enjoy the site the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

I agree. To engage in this is simply to lower ourselves to his standards.

agreed Secretblend & Jillio. DO NOT LET HIM WIN, ADERS!

agree with Jiro don't let brydie win let US win as we be strong link as brydie become weak link

Yup, since he "died" so we should make sure he stays dead in the AD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back