Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:D I like it!!

Very creative

qrdmox.jpg

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: Really good one... I like this one...

So true. >.> Our trust and respect certainly died on him after that stunt he pulled on us. <.<

My grandfather died 10 years ago and there was never a day skipped by when we always think about him. We miss him everyday as he was gone by losing battle with cancer. One of my cousins died by cancer when he was about 7 or 8 years old...not sure what age exactly but he died when I was still a baby so he was VERY young and didnt deserve that.

Death is NEVER a good thing to be toyed with as it is considered a sin and everything. People will NEVER come back after death. So I hope someday when Byrdie is really dying, he will see how it feels. (sorry if that sounds harsh)

So true. >.> Our trust and respect certainly died on him after that stunt he pulled on us. <.<

My grandfather died 10 years ago and there was never a day skipped by when we always think about him. We miss him everyday as he was gone by losing battle with cancer. One of my cousins died by cancer when he was about 7 or 8 years old...not sure what age exactly but he died when I was still a baby so he was VERY young and didnt deserve that.

Death is NEVER a good thing to be toyed with as it is considered a sin and everything. People will NEVER come back after death. So I hope someday when Byrdie is really dying, he will see how it feels. (sorry if that sounds harsh)

I agree about death, its too sensitive and upsetting to be joked and laughed about. I have suffered from seeing relatives die and its not a nice thing at all!

:gpost:

I feel your pain because I experience the same as you as well. On 21st May will be 3rd year anniversary of my sister´s death. I´m sure that you remember my 2 threads about her. I lost my one year younger sister to drug overdose. False the death is not funny that´s why I have NO respect for him... :mad:

That headstone really does represent how I feel. Feels like I have to grieve all over again. :mad:

Good one, saywhatkid!

I am not making any judgments on this entire affair. The tombstone is not aimed at anyone. It is more aimed at what was lost. It was not the respect toward a member, but towards mankind as a whole. Every time something like this happens, a little chunk of trust and respect fade away.

LOL!! Humour's exactly what AD needs!

I am not making any judgments on this entire affair. The tombstone is not aimed at anyone. It is more aimed at what was lost. It was not the respect toward a member, but towards mankind as a whole. Every time something like this happens, a little chunk of trust and respect fade away.

I couldn't agree with you more. Sadly so.

That headstone really does represent how I feel. Feels like I have to grieve all over again. :mad:

Good one, saywhatkid!

Originally Posted by saywhatkid

Jillio´s post
I couldn't agree with you more. Sadly so.

*nodding agreement sadly*

I have checked with OSU and Capital Law School. There is no record of his having obtained his JD. I questioned whether he was a lawyer about 2 years ago, and I'm sure that several members remember that very thread. However, after some time, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. That was my mistake.

Yes, I do remember that thread very well. Brydie was so elusive about giving away his information. :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back