Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. it's my Domestic Dissent Dog

:giggle: No one is grieving on this funeral event! WTG!

Lets throw a party!

Just make sure Byrdie's not invited! :giggle:

He has to face his consequences - he lost friends. He lost respect and trust. You don't gain respect or trust til you EARN them and apologize for your mistakes. That TAKES time.

For me, I'd rather NEVER meet him and that's the consequence he'll have to deal with. I am sure it is true for several AD members.

Wow, I am very shock just like everyone else.. Glad that the mods found out, thank you Candy and Alex.

That turn me off BIG time! Just my anut died last August, my uncle died 2 years ago, my grandpa always have problem with the diabete, liver damage, emphansyisa, etc., my grandma is starting to have panic attacks and it make me stay away from her, my dad no longer are able to eat the salt so there will be no salty foods when I visit their place, and everything, those kind of stuff HURT ME AND MY FEELINGS.

BUT... Use those kind of stuff as hoax are even MORE PAIN IN THE ASS! :pissed:

Anyway I am going to move on and read something else, I won't feel sorry if Byrdie read this and can't return :roll:

And thanks to everyone for making this thread a humorous! :D

Just make sure Byrdie's not invited! :giggle:

He has to face his consequences - he lost friends. He lost respect and trust. You don't gain respect or trust til you EARN them and apologize for your mistakes. That TAKES time.

For me, I'd rather NEVER meet him and that's the consequence he'll have to deal with. I am sure it is true for several AD members.

One thing strikes me odd, if Byrdie was banned for life, does that mean his ISP had also be banned? If not, he would easily create another account and proven his innocent and to his side of story. So why didn't he? If he didn't then he's just a twisted little f*** up sociopath.

qrdmox.jpg

Great Job! :laugh2:

One thing strikes me odd, if Byrdie was banned for life, does that mean his ISP had also be banned? If not, he would easily create another account and proven his innocent and to his side of story. So why didn't he? If he didn't then he's just a twisted little f*** up sociopath.

ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. It's analagous to a phone company that provides phone numbers.

Every computer is assigned an IP address as a way to identify that computer. It's like a phone number. You cannot be "invisible" to the ISP.

When your IP is banned, it doesn't mean the ISP is banned. It merely means that IP address is banned. Just like when you block a phone number, it doesn't mean the phone company is banned.

Yes, it is possible to come up with a DIFFERENT IP address. We just have to be alert to that possiblity.

Actually, he can create a new screenname if he use another computer, not his own computer. Alex can see thru his IP if he create another screenname with his own computer... I know it´s suck. I´ll prepare for him if he create another screenname to log in here.

No, he can´t do anything to prove us his innocent because 3 person (TT, Squirt and himself) use same IP on one computer but the worst is Byrdie use his husband´s name to upated Jillio per emails about Brydie´s health, dying to death and also fake death on Mother´s Day. Those is good enough to convince us what he really is. What he did is a definitely sick.

ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. It's analagous to a phone company that provides phone numbers.

Every computer is assigned an IP address as a way to identify that computer. It's like a phone number. You cannot be "invisible" to the ISP.

When your IP is banned, it doesn't mean the ISP is banned. It merely means that IP address is banned. Just like when you block a phone number, it doesn't mean the phone company is banned.

Yes, it is possible to come up with a DIFFERENT IP address. We just have to be alert to that possiblity.

yes you can ban access coming from certain ISP. That's usually very broad and harsh ban because it'll ban other innocent ADers using same ISP as banned ADer. It really depends on the level of attack and the situation. There are several ways to ban the person. It's up to administrator on how to ban the person.

Anyone remember "The Empress"? Would that be a perfect example?

ISP also give away your location (The town where your ISP service is. NOT your street address) too. So If a mod can see that someone has same IP location as byrdie's, he/she can be on a full alert.

As Candy mention that he have reset IPS meaning a different IPS number. So there is no way we will know if he sign in as a new screenname til he is caught.

Actually, he can create a new screenname if he use another computer, not his own computer. Alex can see thru his IP if he create another screenname with his own computer... I know it´s suck. I´ll prepare for him if he create another screenname to log in here.

No, he can´t do anything to prove us his innocent because 3 person (TT, Squirt and himself) use same IP on one computer but the worst is Byrdie use his husband´s name to upated Jillio per emails about Brydie´s health, dying to death and also fake death on Mother´s Day. Those is good enough to convince us what he really is. What he did is a definitely sick.

You do not have to use different computer. You only need to use different IP address. However - most people do not know how to properly do it. That's why Byrdie got caught. That's why several other ADers got caught. You ACTUALLY do need some technical knowledge to not get caught.

ISP also give away your location (The town where your ISP service is. NOT your street address) too. So If a mod can see that someone has same IP location as byrdie's, he/she can be on a full alert.

Wonder what is the mile radius of the location..if it is a 100 mile radius, then that's a lot of people to cover but if like a 5 mile radius, then it would be easier.

yes you can ban access coming from certain ISP. That's usually very broad and harsh ban because it'll ban other innocent ADers using same ISP as banned ADer. It really depends on the level of attack and the situation. There are several ways to ban the person. It's up to administrator on how to ban the person.

Ok so it's not possible to ban a ISP but a IP, don't you guys see it? it's easy to reset a IP and then they wouldn't notice. We must prepare ourselves for the next one. I have a feeling the next one; it's gonna be big...a big one. Whatever that person is... it will come at us HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back