Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
After a very long mod meeting with Alex we have come to some conclusions.

Over the last week we have seen posts from Squirt who is Byrdies alleged nephew. He may have a nephew or may not but we have found that the IP address for his nephew over this week are that in the same as Byrdies.

I first questioned what was going on when I read the Obituary. I took some writing classes and one thing we did was write them. It wasn't written correctly and believe me when I say I felt terrible for even checking this out, but I did anyway. I went and looked at the IP addresses of Squirt and Byrdie and they matched. Down to the email sign ups and even date of birth. Which could have been explained easily. I went through all of them in my head. Maybe Byrdie signed his nephew up etc...

I went to a fellow mod and presented my story but we wanted to wait it out, because believe me I would have felt terrible if I were wrong. So I kind of dropped it until today when "Twinkletoes" showed up. A past ex of Byrdie. Myself and 2 other mods seen the same thing.
The same IP address for Byrdie, Squirt and this new member who signed up today who is supposed to be in Wyoming.

This was a Hoax. For what reason I have no idea but you the members of AD deserve to know what "Your friend" has done.

On top of it, he tried to lie after he found out what was going on. I asked "Twinkletoes" earlier where she was from. Shortly after Byrdie was resurrected and IP addresses were being reset.

From here on out Byrdie will be banned for life let this be a sad lesson learned for all.

This thread will remain open as you all have a right to voice your opinions.

Thank you,
CBE and the rest of the Mod staff.

Last edited:
So Mark Bryd aka Brydie is alive??

I am very sorry about this happening. I don't understand at all. :(

Sounded like pure revenge which is unrelated to us!

And what would benefit them? Im sure nothing but foolish.

You know - I think the whole thing started with naisho being allowed to create a 2nd AD name and Jillio being banned for a month. That must be a tipping point for Byrdie.

I'm absolutely disgusted..... :mad2:

You know - I think the whole thing started with naisho being allowed to create a 2nd AD name and Jillio being banned for a month. That must be a tipping point for Byrdie.

But WHY?? Why on us...what did we do??

I feel faint..I need more answers. Jillio said that she got an email from Brydie's partner...nothing is making sense at all. :(

I concur, and I am disgusted too, why is this doing to us? WHY...? What in the f..:mad2:

Some people do things for attention. I believe that Jillio was fooled also into believing those emails were from his partner. Rest assure YOU GUYS did nothing wrong! I don't know why people do what they do. BUT I am glad we got to the bottom of this so noone can be hurt by this situation any longer.

i am much in haze of this stituations wonder why he do that to us for..

thank you Candy :)

Some people do things for attention. I believe that Jillio was fooled also into believing those emails were from his partner. Rest assure YOU GUYS did nothing wrong! I don't know why people do what they do. BUT I am glad we got to the bottom of this so noone can be hurt by this situation any longer.

Damn...damn damn damn...this is ..I just have no words. Just none at all.

i am much in haze of this stituations wonder why he do that to us for..

thank you Candy :)

You're welcome. I came here to be a mod to protect the members of this site. I discussed this with Brian earlier. I couldn't rest well knowing what was going on and until we figured out everything. I know I havent been here long but I promised you all when I first became a mod I would be here for you... and here I am. And please, thank the other mods as well, they are working real hard for this site as well...

:ty: I guess it's a lesson for us to take it with a grain of salt especially in Internet.

Thank u to all the mods. I am just in a total state of shock big time now.

Thank you for the mods for their hard work to protect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back