Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that would be the dinosaur days?

a good ole' 56K dial-up modem :lol:
1010002679.jpg
:lol:

I remember when I used the internet for the first time. I was using a 2.4K modem. I was so excited to be downloading black & white pictures of comic characters at 30 minutes each.

My dad eventually upgraded to a 14.4K modem.

Now, I was able to download similar pictures in 5 minutes! I got even more excited. ;)

This was all on a Macintosh.

A year later, we got a new computer... a PC. It came with a 28K modem. I was even more thrilled since I could now download pictures within a few minutes.

A few years later, my dad got a 56K modem. I was like... "WHOA!" I was able to download pictures within a minute.

I then went to RIT a few years later. After using their internet, nothing was ever the same for me. :(

:lol:

I remember when I used the internet for the first time. I was using a 2.4K modem. I was so excited to be downloading black & white pictures of comic characters at 30 minutes each.

My dad eventually upgraded to a 14.4K modem.

Now, I was able to download similar pictures in 5 minutes! I got even more excited. ;)

This was all on a Macintosh.

A year later, we got a new computer... a PC. It came with a 28K modem. I was even more thrilled since I could now download pictures within a few minutes.

A few years later, my dad got a 56K modem. I was like... "WHOA!" I was able to download pictures within a minute.

I then went to RIT a few years later. After using their internet, nothing was ever the same for me. :(
Why's that? is the internet too fast for you? :lol:

or he needed to order the racing car straps to strap him in his leather seat to face the fastest internet speed :lol:

The internet is so fast that Byrdie didnt know what hit him!

Mod note:

Posts are starting to sway off-topic, and it is time to move on and put this in the past. Am closing this up for the time being. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back