Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, my ip location is nowhere where I am... it'd take few days to drive to that IP location!

No, IP address is from ISP, not computer and if you subscribe to DSL or cable companies then IP address will applies to your household, it means anyone in your household will use same IP address.

If you have 2 computers then you can take IP address test and see if it's same.

Ah I got it. :ty: for explain.

That´s what I thought so. I tried to figure out since last night how to use different IP until I assume it´s something do with different DSL or Cable companies to connect telecom.

I saw IP in my computer (connection DSL companies). If I change DSL company to other company which mean is IP will also change, too. Right?

That´s what I thought so. I tried to figure out since last night how to use different IP until I assume it´s something do with different DSL or Cable companies to connect telecom.

I saw IP in my computer (connection DSL companies). If I change DSL company to other company which mean is IP will also change, too. Right?

yup! problem is... in many areas - there is usually just one company who provides internet. It's either that or dial-up

ROFL!! at you alll!!

Arent we terrible?....:laugh2:
oh well, he deserve it!!!

Yup or you do reset the DSL modem then IP address will change but in cable modem, IP address is unchange for 3 month to 6 month then change in different or could be longer.

I used to be mod in other forum in 6 years ago and know about how IP address works.

Yup or you do reset the DSL modem then IP address will change but in cable modem, IP address is unchange for 3 month to 6 month then change in different or could be longer.

I used to be mod in other forum in 6 years ago and know about how IP address works.

Actually, that depends on their ISP, if it is dynamic, it changes periodically.. but for static, it remains with you forever.

He's not dead to me, it doesn't take a second to stop caring about someone who were once your friend. I'm sorry but, many of you who had claimed that Byrdie was a "friend" then came the biggest lie he ever told about his own death. it had came back to bite him in the end. Yea once you lie, you get caught, and people aren't going to trust you anymore, but does that mean you should disown him by quit being a "friend" to him?

Actually, but his lie is the worst, brutal and cruel than just white lie... I have no respect for that brutal and cruel lie.

Do you remember the types of lies thread, I created few years ago?

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/20780-different-types-lies.html

Actually, that depends on their ISP, if it is dynamic, it changes periodically.. but for static, it remains with you forever.

Yup, most ISP are assign in dynamic and some are static.

I'm not sure about Europe because DSL could be different when obtain IP address for longer instead of renewal every reset the DSL modem.

Go ahead and be his friend. I won't waste any time being friend with someone who don't care about my feelings. He would pull the same old thing over and over.

True. I'm not interested in being a friend with someone who toys around with death thinking it's no big deal when it is indeed a big deal as you think about people that were close you and they are not there anymore and such. Death is and ALWAYS will be a very serious issue. It is NEVER meant to be played like this at all.

I will NEVER be friends with anyone who pulled such a dirty and sick trick on me like that.

yep liebling is sharp

plus i am not interesting to be his friend after all since he hurt us badly honestly i was never his friend anyway

44011.jpg

334898.jpg

:pissed: You posted my IP to the public :pissed:

:giggle:

wow I hadn't been in this site for a while now but a friend told me about the situation I was like oh yeah lemme check this situation out and I was like damn I gulped big time I think he did was sick thing that made me real digusted with the whole situation glad he's banned for life tho.. but likewise.. just watch out for losers like him ;) cuz u never know if anyone can try to fool you with that sick joke again.. well hope all is well with you since I lost my cousin in a motorcycle accident last sunday may 3rd he was only 34 years old.. and yeah I'm doing ok but still gonna haunt me since I saw him in coffin ugh.. it will be with me forever.. well I'll be around to say hi cuz I'm not here that often tho so cya all later on then ;)

My thought hits me is the big " What IF?" What if we were wrong about him? What if he didn't do anything? Squirt might have family members in HIS house, so that explain why Squirt use the same IP address as Byrdie's while he was at the hospital. Then Byrdie show up and he hadn't had the time to explain when he was banned fast. But it still doesn't explain Twinkletoes which was a coincidence. :scratch: I wonder "What IF?"

Candy explained in her first thread that she thought the same as you as well since Squirt first introduced who he is. Candy assumed that Byrdie use his IP for Squirt. She has no good feeling about Squirt and decide to keep quiet and share her thoughts with mod. team. Of course we know Squirt would use Brydie computer when he was in Washington until Twinkletons log in and fake us where she come from. It lead Candy easy to trap them and check their past posts with IP. All 3 person in one computer for months.

I know what I am saying because I was moderator at other Forum and saw IP on each post, they made.

That's right.

Dial up connections are usually dynamic. When you connect to the internet, you connect to a service center and an IP address is assigned to you for that session. One good example would be AOL. :)

That's right.

Dial up connections are usually dynamic. When you connect to the internet, you connect to a service center and an IP address is assigned to you for that session. One good example would be AOL. :)

a good ole' 56K dial-up modem :lol:
1010002679.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back