Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Jillio's defense, I found something:

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/47868-how-solve-courtroom-injustice-4.html
01-01-2008, 09:07 AM PST
First of all, to other ADer's my post above was to assure Bear that we understood that her son was not at fault in any way for the wrongs done to him by the system.

To Byrdie, you quite obviously are NOT a defense attorney, and never have been. Quite obviously, you are not an attorney in any way, shape, or form. You haven't got a clue.

Here is the picture of you that is becoming clear.....you are a young, gay man who may or may not be a manager of beach cottages and does maintenace work on those cottages. Chances are, you are simply a handyman, and not manager at all.

You have never even attended college, much less earned a "law degree" as you put it. Everything you write paints a picture of a very young, very immature, very naive individual. You have extremely low self esteem, and tell lies to try to make yourself appear to be more than what you believe you are.

You need to seek therapy to help you with these issues of low self esteem and pathological lying. There is help for you.

Your lack of empathy is simply projection. You feel that no one has ever shown you empathy, so you project that back on others whenever you get the chance. But it isn't working, Byrdie. While it may be your choice of coping mechanism, in reality, it doesn't make you feel any better, now does it? It causes people to draw away from you, when what you really want is to draw people to you.

The way to make friends is to be yourself, treat others the way you want to be treated, and to be honest. You don't impress anyone by fabricating all of these fantasies about your life. It just doesn't work. Get some help with your issues.

I say this not as a criticism, but out of concern for you. You are showing some very disturbing signs of mental and emotional problems, and your belief that others buy into the picture you are trying to paint is typical of these disturbances.

Click on the little blue arrow in the quote to be streamed to the post in the thread.

Amazing how effective moderators working together can make a site run smoothly. Just shows how easy it is to create false personnas on the Internet. Well, back to our regularly scheduled postings.

Yeah I think they are doing a great job effectively as a team and as our friends. It shows us that they actually care. Nevertheless to say they are the best Mods I have ever see.

And Jillio, I have never doubted you the moment I walked into AD since our debate thread involving a teacher who lose her hearing. I admire you explianing to AD'ers about the situation and I am sorry that you have been victimized by Byrdie and so have we.

sssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttt @ naisho's post

Oh, erm a thread I created in the HA and CI section, ooops

Oh wow, I never believe that Byrdie is lawyer or used to be lawyer.

Thanks to Liebling for source about situation with Byrdie.

Whaaat?!! that azz took us for a fool? OMG!
Not so surprising, huh? I had a suspicious feeling
about Byrdie all along anyways...my gut feelings
was right!...grrrrr:mad2: sorry, cant help but my
Irish/Scottish temper is flaring...haha...
taking off .....to cooool offffff....byyyyeeeeggrrrrrrrr

just forget it...have fun debating....I'm outta this thread...I've posted twice and no one bothers to comment. It seems everyone are obessed with Jiro and Jillo. Have a good one!

just forget it...have fun debating....I'm outta this thread...I've posted twice and no one bothers to comment. It seems everyone are obessed with Jiro and Jillo. Have a good one!

:slap: Who am I going to have fun flirting with? Hubby's at the dentist.. having a root canal. I'm lonely.

:naughty: I could flirt with Banjo.. but you seem to be more fun!

Oh wow, I never believe that Byrdie is lawyer or used to be lawyer.

Thanks to Liebling for source about situation with Byrdie.

No, as Jillio states, there was actually no source or proof that he was a attorney. So in reality he was not a attorney therefore he faked his identity as well as his own death which was the weakest link. There was a alot of contradictions in his side of stories which was why he keep changing his stories and his personality.

lol!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back