Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*SSSSMMMMHHHHH* Thought he is died but still ALIVE? :roll: am not superise that but good thing that He is out of AD for good! I feel like wanna :nutkick::nutkick: on His's BALLS! it'll make me feel :D

Jillo wrote:

"To Byrdie, you quite obviously are NOT a defense attorney, and never have been. Quite obviously, you are not an attorney in any way, shape, or form. You haven't got a clue.

Here is the picture of you that is becoming clear.....you are a young, gay man who may or may not be a manager of beach cottages and does maintenace work on those cottages. Chances are, you are simply a handyman, and not manager at all.

You have never even attended college, much less earned a "law degree" as you put it. Everything you write paints a picture of a very young, very immature, very naive individual. You have extremely low self esteem, and tell lies to try to make yourself appear to be more than what you believe you are.

You need to seek therapy to help you with these issues of low self esteem and pathological lying. There is help for you.

Your lack of empathy is simply projection. You feel that no one has ever shown you empathy, so you project that back on others whenever you get the chance. But it isn't working, Byrdie. While it may be your choice of coping mechanism, in reality, it doesn't make you feel any better, now does it? It causes people to draw away from you, when what you really want is to draw people to you.

The way to make friends is to be yourself, treat others the way you want to be treated, and to be honest. You don't impress anyone by fabricating all of these fantasies about your life. It just doesn't work. Get some help with your issues.

I say this not as a criticism, but out of concern for you. You are showing some very disturbing signs of mental and emotional problems, and your belief that others buy into the picture you are trying to paint is typical of these disturbances."

You analyzed that correctly, IMHO.

Also, I asked a few deaf gay people in Washington and none of them know who Mark is which was odd because Mark claims to know them! :/

I don't believe he ever had a daughter. I don't believe anything he says and will NOT believe a single story he will tell me. He's a liar that cannot be trusted, period. Cottages? I looked up on that website and his name was never mentioned. What he probably did not know is that I knew a few gay innkeepers here and none of them heard about him. I was thinking, "maybe he was embellishing and he's a handyman or did some work for those cottages."

I know some pathological liars and I do NOT get along with them. I shun them. I don't try to "help" them see their lies.. they are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS... they even believe in their own web of lies!

So disgusting.

Byrdie is obviously a very sick and delusional
person...eeeks. we sure dont need anybody like
him in here....:eek3:

BINGOOOOO netrox as i said before biggest pathological liar that we fell in his trap
:mad2:

I don't know. I think the obit pretty much spoke for himself and his character.

He travelled 40+ countries, entered university against all odds & graduated with a 3.8 GPA, 6'4', claims he's well hung just like his height, flirts with both sexes left and right in the adult section, post his derriere picture and isn't afraid to flirt with the young gay males here.

I think his actions spoke louder than we all wished to see.

He's an attention seeking narcissist. He does like to share stories that has this community shifting attention to him. He seeks conflicts and actively involves himself in confrontations.

He PMs members to seek information .. make that dirt.. about members.

I know he has done that to me when I was in a heated debate. He'd PM to egg the members only to contribute negatively.

I'm just looking at this outside the box.

Byrdie fits this criteria- "Narcissistic personality disorder"

[/LIST]
Well, I don't know what defines Byrdie if not that.

The description almost fit Byrdie prefect like what Jillio said to him in Reba´s thread.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - How to solve courtroom injustice?

:ty: Naischo for bring Jillio´s post to my attention.

I really feel bad for you, Jillio :hug: :(

Yes, I remember his posts at 2 years where we were there to defend Bear and her son against his nasty posts and doubt him as a former lawyer....

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/47868-how-solve-courtroom-injustice.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debate...ex-offender-parents-pose-dilemma-schools.html

Thank you Leibling. I should have stuck by my initial impressions. But I do have a fundamental belief that people can change. I guess the question is whether they want to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back