Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: YOU? :giggle:

For what would you be banned for?

Dunno but last year, I should have been banned for the fights I got into in the threads about oralism, CIs, and Deaf ed...LOL! That's one subject I feel very very passionate about.

Byrdie - why can't I make a post in Taurus's thread -
I wonder why people are against witches?

Ban Byrdie, for aggravating Shel with a PM. :D

Yeppers!

It is amazing how a lot can happen in a few days...I havent been on much since Sunday and...eeek!

Same here. I thought the religion thread was locked. but it is open to some apparently.

Maybe it is hexed. :eek3:

I think only certain ones are granted a privilege to post in there. I guess it's not for Atheists or Doubters like me :mad2:

I think only certain ones are granted a privilege to post in there. I guess it's not for Atheists or Doubters like me :mad2:

no, the religion forum is set up in a way that there are no posts allowed.

Same here. I thought the religion thread was locked. but it is open to some apparently.

Maybe it is hexed. :eek3:

Chances are likely that the powers-to-be saw that it was borderline religion discussion and decided to move it to the religious forum.....

:dunno:

Although I am curious to know her response to my question in regards to why she was starting the particular thread knowing the rules of AD.

Secondly--I'm wondering if something happend to her today that "ticked her off" about people disagreeing what she believes in. ....

Chances are likely that the powers-to-be saw that it was borderline religion discussion and decided to move it to the religious forum.....

Although I am curious to know her response to my question in regards to why she was starting the particular thread knowing the rules of AD.

Secondly--I'm wondering if something happend to her today that "ticked her off" about people disagreeing what she believes in. ....

ooh you mean it was just locked... soon after you posted it?

The mods could have transferred it causing it to lock.

instead of just locking it.

Make sense.

yes i saw that and you got good questions that makes me wonder what is she going to say something.

i met several wiccians and they are cool. one of them are my former nurse.

yes i saw that and you got good questions that makes me wonder what is she going to say something.

i met several wiccians and they are cool. one of them are my former nurse.

my friend is a Wiccan too. She's very cool. She has a little daughter as well. a very cool one too. At first - I thought she's freaky cuz she does believes in some witch stuff. I was :ugh: and then we had some good convo for a while. That's how I understood Wiccan stuff. She was my business class partner. :cool2:

No, The religion forum is still accessible to all members. It can be read since it is still in our view. However, No members (that means all members) are not to be able to post on any threads that are in the religion forum since it is closed.

It's the same thing for whenever one of us mods close a thread, other members can read it but they just can't post their reply in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back