Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, The religion forum is still accessible to all members. It can be read since it is still in our view. However, No members (that means all members) are not to be able to post on any threads that are in the religion forum since it is closed.

It's the same thing for whenever one of us mods close a thread, other members can read it but they just can't post their reply in it.

closed? I don't see anywhere that says "THREAD CLOSED"

closed? I don't see anywhere that says "THREAD CLOSED"

You don't see it being closed because the whole religion forum is closed which means the thread itself is still open in THAT forum.

Jiro it was transferred to its appropriate thread. Hence the one that is locked.

Jiro, yes religion forum had been closed TWICE. I doubt either Alex would re-open the religion forum for THIRD time? :dunno2:

0 and 0.

what does a girl have to do in order to get some attention around here?! :giggle:

Thanks. Good to see all of you too! :) My home away from reality.:lol:

Technically you should be in your home's home right now!

Now for Friskie.. well, let's say she's in her office's home. AWAY from reality!

0 and 0.
what does a girl have to do in order to get some attention around here?! :giggle:

1) Post 15,000 smilies or emoticons
2) Propagate a thread with 15 pages or more
3) Reach a postcount of 1,000
4) ???
5) Profit

Me? guess so? I came here to earn $$$ for a living to survive. :eek3:

Yep! you have been attached to the chains of enslavement aka work!

Anything fun going around the office today?

I bet the manager bans people too. Solicitors. How about the girl scouts cookie girls? I miss eating those.. haven't had one in awhile.

Yep! you have been attached to the chains of enslavement aka work!

Anything fun going around the office today?

I bet the manager bans people too. Solicitors. How about the girl scouts cookie girls? I miss eating those.. haven't had one in awhile.

yep, i have to work. :cry:

nah, lots of soaps going on here in this office that i mange not to get involved with them. :giggle: yes some of them are telling me whats going and all i do is ":eek3:" oh really oh my god. oh no way.. thats it!

one of my co worker's daughter is selling girl scouts cookie girls here. Yay! i just ordered two thin mints of boxes and one peanut covered with chocolate box for my hubby. My kids are not crazy about those girl scout cooies but i ll try to convince my son to like the mint cookies like mine. my girl is the picky eater and i know what she likes that girl scouts cookies dont have.

now you mention about the girl scout cookies. i am so craving for the mint cookies now.

I want girl scout cookies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back