Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no not again. That who is on first thingy reminds me of that hilarious Who Hu video! :D

As for me, I've never heard word "Banned" before.. j/k

Not even warning from Mod.

So teach me how to get warning and get banned. :giggle:

j/k

Catty

Jiro, yes religion forum had been closed TWICE. I doubt either Alex would re-open the religion forum for THIRD time? :dunno2:

I wouldn't want Religion forum. IT's very much like trying to put two angry hissy cat in same cage and watch em destroying each other. Religion is the most sensitive topics and lot of anger and prejudice. Not worth it and anyone who get too involved would get warned and banned. :pissed: :mad: :pissed: :roll:

It's just like I did post thread about best P2P download site question which was seemly innocuous and I got several upset people posting blog and I had to holler Mod to close the thread before I get burned. :roll: I do PM AD members to warn them don't mention anything how to do P2P on some blogs.

Catty

As for me, I've never heard word "Banned" before.. j/k

Not even warning from Mod.

So teach me how to get warning and get banned. :giggle:

j/k

Catty

catty,

i have 4 words for you which will automatically earn you a ban: troll, entice, provoke and flame.

11-17-2006, 11:42 PM through Oct 31st of 2008 Close to 2 years.

whoa. that is pretty long. maybe they forget you??? yea what jiro said, what did you do with AD before you got banned and then now you are free?? :shock:

oh you know something ?

icon_gossip.gif
PM me the dirt! LOL LOL! j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back