Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it opens can of worms

I wouldn't want Religion forum. IT's very much like trying to put two angry hissy cat in same cage and watch em destroying each other. Religion is the most sensitive topics and lot of anger and prejudice. Not worth it and anyone who get too involved would get warned and banned. :pissed: :mad: :pissed: :roll:

It's just like I did post thread about best P2P download site question which was seemly innocuous and I got several upset people posting blog and I had to holler Mod to close the thread before I get burned. :roll: I do PM AD members to warn them don't mention anything how to do P2P on some blogs.

Catty

I wish we did have one... Where maybe it was divided... and you needed to get a password To get in so there could be no arguing... Some of us like to talk about our feelings about religion... If you dont know mine... see my signature.

I wish we did have one... Where maybe it was divided... and you needed to get a password To get in so there could be no arguing... Some of us like to talk about our feelings about religion... If you dont know mine... see my signature.

:hmm: password to enter particular forum would be great idea. Maybe ask Moderator for "passport" to Religious forum so they can regulate and keep it low profile avoiding all four "sins" on forum (Trolling, Flaming, Entice, and Provoke) that can get warned or banned. :lol:

I am very much neutral person. I do not believe in arguments on Religious forum. Everyone are entitled to have their opinion.

Catty

Is Hear Again banned AGAIN?

Perhaps the username should be changed to Banned_Again.

Never been banned or warned. :) But I am fairly new and don't post much.

Why did hear again get banned? She is usually very nice and polite???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back