Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry. he'll be back in less than 24 hours. he said hi! :cool2:

Tell him hi back! I will be glad to see him when he is back.

believe me I do too dislike the fact.

But the fear of hurting someones feelings or offending someone that I don't truly know. Sad to say but I am careful what I say here.

The indifference in opinions is not what I sugar coat. I have my opinions and others have theirs. My thing is I don't say what I truly want to say due to if I did.... I would be Banned for life. :giggle:

I'm sure they're a lot more that are like that besides me.

Yes I know what you are saying. I've never been much good at mincing my words. Actually in real I'm probably blunter because thier is no edit button when you say the wrong thing. It just comes out. That's it. I can't go back and edit it like I can online.

Now I leave you kids alone and you start fightin'!

Actually I took a break from the forum because it felt like we were discussing the same things over and over and I just decided to quietly bow out and take a break. But Ive kept myself rather busy in the meantime.

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!

Actually I took a break from the forum because it felt like we were discussing the same things over and over and I just decided to quietly bow out and take a break. But Ive kept myself rather busy in the meantime.

:wave:

WOW. I just read most of that. Thanks for the link.

I did think that this All"deaf" forum was becoming something else, and apparently I wasn't alone in thinking that. I even noticed Aghori's "Is this turning into .." forum but I wasn't about to post anything obvious because I didn't want to get warned or banned.

I hope everything cools down.

You're welcome. I'm hoping, too, that everyone can take a deep breath and get back on track.

Hey ya Dixie girl!:wave: Long time no see.

I got banned about twice. *shrugs* I can be pretty harsh sometimes but hey I got my reasons. lol

Just once....but it was A VERY LONG ONE lol.

It is good to have you back, Taylor.

You know the old saying..."If he has not seen a man in three days, observe carefully."

I sound meaner online more than I do in real life.

Until you get to know me :giggle:

wow! hope my thread does not spreading the viral to some of sweet people i know.

Hey it's a bird.. No it's an airplane..

No.. It's a Botté. Where've you been?

And yeah, I was goofing around with the "Let's ban ____" thread. That was pretty fun. Since "BB Banned me" I played "banned" for a few but I forgot to launch a countermeasure against her. Because I was doing my physics homework and I got so involved I forgot. The best was Mrs. Bucket "ban" jo'ing Banjo in that thread.
29bysk6.jpg

There'll be no next time!

Btw, tip: You can't write Banned as your username or it shows up at ******

I'm watching you!!

:lol:

I wonder who will be the next person to get banned...

:giggle:

I would bet the moderators are using this empirical data to evaluate who to select for future moderatorship.

It would appear to me that someone's whose been around since the site started and has no warnings, zero bans, but a good amount of activity under their belt seems more likely to become a candidate for the evaluation of becoming a mod..

Perhaps it's all like real life personality. Although online, people tend to act more like how they want to be subconsciously rather than how they act in real life. Since you're protected with that monitor screen, that internet cable, so you're free to act or say what you feel like doing so without restrictions.

I doubt I would qualify to be a moderator despite being here for a long time without any warnings nor bans cuz I am not nuetral when it comes to certain subjects. :hmm:

Hey it's a bird.. No it's an airplane..

No.. It's a Botté. Where've you been?

And yeah, I was goofing around with the "Let's ban ____" thread. That was pretty fun. Since "BB Banned me" I played "banned" for a few but I forgot to launch a countermeasure against her. Because I was doing my physics homework and I got so involved I forgot. The best was Mrs. Bucket "ban" jo'ing Banjo in that thread.
29bysk6.jpg

There'll be no next time!

Btw, tip: You can't write Banned as your username or it shows up at ******
pretending to be banned used to get people banned

What is going on? I'm trying to catch up on these threads since yesterday and feels like half of our regular posters seem to be banned! Holy cow.

Same here...havent been on AD for a few days and whoa! I missed the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back