Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys got warning by PM???

nope not me i didn't get pm for the warning shrugs
since i don't get warning

LOL in the other old site, i got banned without warning or explaination. :giggle: at first i was like WTF... but later, i got use to that dirty site.

i am sure that AD has a nice way to give a warning and etc. :D

Moonflower, i won't give you dark chocolate. dark chocolates are mine!! :giggle: according to your avatar, in case you wonder.

i am sure AD do that i dunno as i didn't experience that so just wait what others have as they might experience some warning shrugs

lol funny so dark is yours then milk is MINE!!! grr lol
btw i love your SN :D

that's a good deal. you get chocolate i get dark chocoalte! :cool2:

Oh thanks about my sn. you can say that I love cats. so i guess i ll leave my sn alone for now. :ty:

your welcome

when i got banned i laugh my head off LOL as i think it was funny and i cheered it heh

I would bet the moderators are using this empirical data to evaluate who to select for future moderatorship.

It would appear to me that someone's whose been around since the site started and has no warnings, zero bans, but a good amount of activity under their belt seems more likely to become a candidate for the evaluation of becoming a mod..

Perhaps it's all like real life personality. Although online, people tend to act more like how they want to be subconsciously rather than how they act in real life. Since you're protected with that monitor screen, that internet cable, so you're free to act or say what you feel like doing so without restrictions.

naisho, you bring up an excellent point. The moderators hold a big responsibility on their shoulders - moderating with a neutral stance.

Although online, people tend to act more like how they want to be subconsciously rather than how they act in real life. Since you're protected with that monitor screen, that internet cable, so you're free to act or say what you feel like doing so without restrictions.

You brought something up too.

I am who I am online and offline.

Superficiality was something I disliked. It is too easy for someone to create an online persona and hide behind that.

The handlename is just there.

Anyone who knows me I am still the same person.

naisho, you bring up an excellent point. The moderators hold a big responsibility on their shoulders - moderating with a neutral stance.

You brought something up too.

I am who I am online and offline.

Superficiality was something I disliked. It is too easy for someone to create an online persona and hide behind that.

The handlename is just there.

Anyone who knows me I am still the same person.

I find myself sugar coating more online than I do in real life.

I am more careful of what I say here than I do with my friends. Go Figure. I am the opposite.

But majority of my personality is real to a certain point.

Interesting to know BabyBlue.

You see, I dislike sugarcoating and would prefer people telling me the truth as it is.

If two people argued about the colour of the sky, it's natural and I can respect that.

However to be like Chicken Little about the sky, that's a different story for me. :lol:

Interesting to know BabyBlue.

You see, I dislike sugarcoating and would prefer people telling me the truth as it is.

If two people argued about the colour of the sky, it's natural and I can respect that.

However to be like Chicken Little about the sky, that's a different story for me. :lol:

believe me I do too dislike the fact.

But the fear of hurting someones feelings or offending someone that I don't truly know. Sad to say but I am careful what I say here.

The indifference in opinions is not what I sugar coat. I have my opinions and others have theirs. My thing is I don't say what I truly want to say due to if I did.... I would be Banned for life. :giggle:

I'm sure they're a lot more that are like that besides me.

believe me I do too dislike the fact.

But the fear of hurting someones feelings or offending someone that I don't truly know. Sad to say but I am careful what I say here.

The indifference in opinions is not what I sugar coat. I have my opinions and others have theirs. My thing is I don't say what I truly want to say due to if I did.... I would be Banned for life. :giggle:

I'm sure they're a lot more that are like that besides me.

I have, unfortuately, hurt feelings from time to time when it was totally unintended. My direct style of communication is something that is not only a part of my personality, but a therapeutic style that I use pretty effectively, as well. It is easier to misinterpret my intent online, I've discovered, though.

I have, unfortuately, hurt feelings from time to time when it was totally unintended. My direct style of communication is something that is not only a part of my personality, but a therapeutic style that I use pretty effectively, as well. It is easier to misinterpret my intent online, I've discovered, though.

I understand. Seems that people read into the words too much. Not truly understanding what is being said. I am also guilty of that.

Hard to show emotions in words. A smiley here and there helps but doesn't always clarify what the other persons intentions are. At the same time I don't usually tend to be naive about what is posted or about a persons reactions are.

Fine line there of how to interpret people response in threads.

I understand. Seems that people read into the words too much. Not truly understanding what is being said. I am also guilty of that.

Hard to show emotions in words. A smiley here and there helps but doesn't always clarify what the other persons intentions are. At the same time I don't usually tend to be naive about what is posted or about a persons reactions are.

Yes, I try to use the smilies more often than I used to. It does help some. I am most often misinterpreted, I think, when I have corrected a bit of mistaken information, and the poster sees it as a personal attack on them.

I'm back babyblue!

I'm here to solve my VENDETTA, I am so ANGRY I got banned...!!!!
29bysk6.jpg

;)

I'm back babyblue!

I'm here to solve my VENDETTA, I am so ANGRY I got banned...!!!!
29bysk6.jpg

;)

When did you get banned????
I've been so busy with homework I've hardly been online today and yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back