Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you get banned????
I've been so busy with homework I've hardly been online today and yesterday.

fake-banned he meant :cool2:

I think two of our members here on this threads are already banned. Oh what the world is coming to. That is the life of the internet on line. Let's hope we don't get ban for saying something we regret to say the wrong thing like insulting or saying to hurt people but I know I have already read some posts here about that. :fingersx: <fingers cross>

What is going on? I'm trying to catch up on these threads since yesterday and feels like half of our regular posters seem to be banned! Holy cow.

Hey it's a bird.. No it's an airplane..

No.. It's a Botté. Where've you been?

And yeah, I was goofing around with the "Let's ban ____" thread. That was pretty fun. Since "BB Banned me" I played "banned" for a few but I forgot to launch a countermeasure against her. Because I was doing my physics homework and I got so involved I forgot. The best was Mrs. Bucket "ban" jo'ing Banjo in that thread.
29bysk6.jpg

There'll be no next time!

Btw, tip: You can't write Banned as your username or it shows up at ******

And yeah, I was goofing around with the "Let's ban ____" thread. That was pretty fun. Since "BB Banned me" I played "banned" for a few but I forgot to launch a countermeasure against her. Because I was doing my physics homework and I got so involved I forgot. The best was Mrs. Bucket "ban" jo'ing Banjo in that thread.
29bysk6.jpg

yea fake-banned

Never been banned from AD but I did get banned from Deaf Notes on my first day there.

29bysk6.jpg

Hi! I took a tiny holiday from the fighting. Now I am refreshed and ready to go!:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back