Who is single here?

Why all pretty women are always being taken?
cry.gif

Because men like u only want pretty women, right? :deal:

What about women? Would it be okay for us to call them 'whores' if they want a one night stand with men?

Revving to this topic. I'm not a single.

If women are whores for having a one night stand then men are perverts. Deal?

Certainly shel. Remember - I didn't bring that up in the first place. Someone else did.

Just being silly. I couldnt care less if I get called a whore if I have sex on the first date. It is my life and my business to have sex whenever I want. :giggle:

Any gal who has truly a beautiful inner person that brings out the outer beauty... I want that lady... along with other qualities: happy, healthy self-esteem, understanding, trustworthy, able to trust me, not addict to shopping or any drugs... she don't mind if I have 3 kids... (yes I have full custody of them). I would want that woman! Any gal like this here?

Any gal who has truly a beautiful inner person that brings out the outer beauty... I want that lady... along with other qualities: happy, healthy self-esteem, understanding, trustworthy, able to trust me, not addict to shopping or any drugs... she don't mind if I have 3 kids... (yes I have full custody of them). I would want that woman! Any gal like this here?
by the standard of "whoever wants a pretty woman in their life is being unrealistic" -- i declare your post unrealistic.

seriously, i hope you'll find a such woman. good luck.

shel, you have a good attitude. i like that. just saying.

by the standard of "whoever wants a pretty woman in their life is being unrealistic" -- i declare your post unrealistic.

seriously, i hope you'll find a such woman. good luck.

shel, you have a good attitude. i like that. just saying.

His post is not unrealistic , he wants a woman with inner beauty that brings out her outter beauty that's not unrealistic its more realistic had to drop in my two cents

His post is not unrealistic , he wants a woman with inner beauty that brings out her outter beauty that's not unrealistic its more realistic had to drop in my two cents
"a pretty woman in the man's arms" is being unrealistic" -- check

"along with other qualities: happy, healthy self-esteem, understanding, trustworthy, able to trust me, not addict to shopping or any drugs... she don't mind if I have 3 kids" is being realistic -- check.

and yet many young [18-30ish years old] women who prefer handsome, rich and popular men aren't being unrealistic about their expectations. i don't get some women and their inconsistent views. not at all.

p.s. i was joking or mocking, depends on your perspective in my post.

Originally Posted by KINGOFNOOBS View Post
Why all pretty women are always being taken?

You want the truth? Once you "marry" a pretty college women, they become fat and they got kids. You gotta accept that and love her, no matter what happens. Are you gonna break her up if she becomes fat? It does happen to millions of women. A woman cannot stay thin forever for your own selfishness.

Those men are dumb, they don't know what they're missing. They think they will stay that way forever, nope they won't.

they will stay that way forever, nope they won't.
men or women can and they will only if they want to. it's their responsibility to keep themselves in shape, not government nor doctors.

do me a favor. ask fifty or so young [18-30ish years old] women in the nightclubs or parties if they would want to be in serious, commited relationship with or marry chubby or fat men, and then come back to me with their answers. you'll be surprised by their responses. trust me, you will be.

many health officals had unanimously attested obesity is unhealthy for our hearts. listening to the experts pay off in long run.

--->Those men are dumb, they don't know what they're missing.<---

an argument for argument's sake -- that same remark could be applied to women who prefer handsome, rich or famous men.

I'm not going to do your favor, Gamer12. I do already know that lot of women would prefer buff men, too. Both women and men are dumb when it comes to looks. I am not dumb as you thought I am. I got a girlfriend that is overweight. I've been with her for almost 2 years now.

Last edited:
I'm not going to do your favor, Gamer12. I do already know that lot of women would prefer buff men, too. Both women and men are dumb when it comes to looks. I am not dumb as you thought I am. I got a girlfriend with baggage. I've been with her for almost 2 years now.

Congrats! ;) And I know your baggage.

more power to you.

and where did i imply in my post that you're dumb?

do me a favor. ask fifty or so young [18-30ish years old] women in the nightclubs or parties if they would want to be in serious, commited relationship with or marry chubby or fat men, and then come back to me with their answers. you'll be surprised by their responses. trust me, you will be.

This made me feel that I'm dumb.

Back