Who is single here?

Somehow I dont believe you but power to you if you can overlook this man's unhygienic appearance :

:bowlol: This is so funny! I wonder how can she kiss that guy with bad teeth? I bet she doesn't mind as well. :eek3:

Why all pretty women are always being taken?

Well, there are many beautiful women who are single. Thanks, I appericate your opinion about me. I used to be single for like a year. :D

Been a single for 3 years and happy as that way. I don't mind to get in the bed with others while they are not my gf/bf hehe!

Somehow I dont believe you but power to you if you can overlook this man's unhygienic appearance :

keep20smiling.jpg

aww! you win

cry.gif

:hmm: :hmm: Anyone is entitled to what they want in a man/woman. You just said all pretty women are always being taken? Does that mean you want a pretty woman? Kai Onca just has standards and wants the best for him/her self doesn't really point to unrealistic. It might appear that it is unrealistic , to each is own no matter if we agree or disagree with a persons choice. Just adding my 2 cents.

Yupp I am bi. I don't mind to kiss a cute face boy or girl's pretty face, or feel boy's flat chest, or girl's breast, or anything :giggle:

You might think I am a whore lol!

Are you serious ? :jaw:

cry.gif

Kingofnoobs - Please do not cry ! I made your favorite dinner Yankee Roast Pot, mashed potatoe, gravy, corn, salad and hot roll. I can't wait to see you tonight !

FYI I already shaved my armipt and legs and wash all clean the sheets. I will lit the candles in my bedroom. I am so excitied to see you tonight.

ugly.jpg

I will help you to do your teeth floss and brush teeth before we can kiss.

I seem to be a bye-sexual. I ask women to sleep with me and they say: "BYE!" :D

Ugh.... I hate the men who are pervert. One night stand, no thanks !!

I would kick their balls if he ask me for sex ! :rifle:

It was a joke. :)

In honesty, I find sex without love physically enjoyable for the moment, but emotionally sad in the long term, and I avoid it.

:hmm: :hmm: Anyone is entitled to what they want in a man/woman.
So was KINGOFNOOBS.

--->Does that mean you want a pretty woman?<---

Reread your post above. KINGOFNOOBS is entitled to what he want in a woman. There is nothing wrong with it, don't you agree with me?

Kai Onca just has standards and wants the best for him/her self doesn't really point to unrealistic. It might appear that it is unrealistic , to each is own no matter if we agree or disagree with a persons choice.

So was KINGOFNOOBS. He just has standards as well as Kai Onca has. There's nothing unrealistic about his tastes in women. None whatsoever.

What about women? Would it be okay for us to call them 'whores' if they want a one night stand with men?

Revving to this topic. I'm not a single.

So was KINGOFNOOBS.

--->Does that mean you want a pretty woman?<---

Reread your post above. KINGOFNOOBS is entitled to what he want in a woman. There is nothing wrong with it, don't you agree with me?

Kai Onca just has standards and wants the best for him/her self doesn't really point to unrealistic. It might appear that it is unrealistic , to each is own no matter if we agree or disagree with a persons choice.

So was KINGOFNOOBS. He just has standards as well as Kai Onca has. There's nothing unrealistic about his tastes in women. None whatsoever.

Kai Onca was being critized for his/her standards being unrealistic. Of course Kingofnoobs has the right to express what they want in person. I never anything about his comment only that he said wants a perfect lady let it be.

22 months. Not hurry to find any lady because I gotta spend my time with my kids and unfinished business with my living.

I got a cupidbuster machine with me for next few years. :giggle:

I understand how you feel because I m same like you. I dismissed any talks of marriage/kids in my last 2 relationships because I wanted to keep my bachelor lifestyle. But now I am close to like your age, it s getting harder to find a woman in our age range who doesn't have children.

For one, i dont mind dating women with kids but they come with a huge baggage , have to deal with children who aren't your and their fathers. Is it worth the troubles? Depend on if she blows you away. :)

Thank god that my husband didnt mind the fact that I had a kid from a previous marriage. Why are some men afraid of the baggage? If they really love the woman the baggage wouldnt be a problem, right?

Kingofnoobs - Please do not cry ! I made your favorite dinner Yankee Roast Pot, mashed potatoe, gravy, corn, salad and hot roll. I can't wait to see you tonight !

FYI I already shaved my armipt and legs and wash all clean the sheets. I will lit the candles in my bedroom. I am so excitied to see you tonight.

ugly.jpg

I will help you to do your teeth floss and brush teeth before we can kiss.

:giggle:

Wow, u have a hot date, noobs!!! Good luck! :fingersx:

Back