Who is single here?

by the standard of "whoever wants a pretty woman in their life is being unrealistic" -- i declare your post unrealistic.

seriously, i hope you'll find a such woman. good luck.

shel, you have a good attitude. i like that. just saying.

Any gal who has truly a beautiful inner person that brings out the outer beauty... I want that lady... along with other qualities: happy, healthy self-esteem, understanding, trustworthy, able to trust me, not addict to shopping or any drugs... she don't mind if I have 3 kids... (yes I have full custody of them). I would want that woman! Any gal like this here?[/QUOTE
I was referring to this post you made a comment its unrealistic. I disagree , this person is seeking inner beauty nothing wrong with that. Its more of a reality thing.

"a pretty woman in the man's arms" is being unrealistic" -- check

"along with other qualities: happy, healthy self-esteem, understanding, trustworthy, able to trust me, not addict to shopping or any drugs... she don't mind if I have 3 kids" is being realistic -- check.

and yet many young [18-30ish years old] women who prefer handsome, rich and popular men aren't being unrealistic about their expectations. i don't get some women and their inconsistent views. not at all.
Don't bash someone for wanting these characteristics. You never know sometimes people get lucky with good looking guy/girl . No one is ugly, its all in the eyes of beholder.

p.s. i was joking or mocking, depends on your perspective in my post.

That's my two cents

Don't bash someone for wanting these characteristics. You never know sometimes people get lucky with good looking guy/girl . No one is ugly, its all in the eyes of beholder.

i didn't bash them. i pointed out a contradictory statement in their comments. i have to admit - i'm tired of listening to some women's complaints about men who made some wishes like having a pretty woman in their life as a girlfriend or wife while they [women] are whistling some remarks about finding a such hottie, rich or famous men in the same day. it irks me enough to point out the hypocrisies and contradictoriness in their comments. i don't give a damn if men or women want to find a hot man or pretty woman but keep it consistent. it just shouldn't be this difficult.

that is my two tokens.

i didn't bash them. i pointed out a contradictory statement in their comments. i have to admit - i'm tired of listening to some women's complaints about men who made some wishes like having a pretty woman in their life as a girlfriend or wife while they [women] are whistling some remarks about finding a such hottie, rich or famous men in the same day. it irks me enough to point out the hypocrisies and contradictoriness in their comments. i don't give a damn if men or women want to find a hot man or pretty woman but keep it consistent. it just shouldn't be this difficult.

that is my two tokens.

It doesn't bother me anymore for a men and women wanting hot body bf/gf. I can't change the world what people like. I remember talking to a guy (I liked him) who liked slender ladies only. That's his choice. I had just had to move on. If others want to continue making that point let it be there is no rule here that says limited thinking or wishing. Just be happy within yourself, that's all that really matters. You can share your views what you like in a man or woman , since I don't know if you are guy or gal. Anyways my two cents hehe

"a pretty woman in the man's arms" is being unrealistic" -- check

"along with other qualities: happy, healthy self-esteem, understanding, trustworthy, able to trust me, not addict to shopping or any drugs... she don't mind if I have 3 kids" is being realistic -- check.

and yet many young [18-30ish years old] women who prefer handsome, rich and popular men aren't being unrealistic about their expectations. i don't get some women and their inconsistent views. not at all.

p.s. i was joking or mocking, depends on your perspective in my post.

eh! That was funny. I never said anything about "a pretty woman or girl" I used to have a pretty woman who had an ugly inner person. I do not go by superfical beauty...

men or women can and they will only if they want to. it's their responsibility to keep themselves in shape, not government nor doctors.

do me a favor. ask fifty or so young [18-30ish years old] women in the nightclubs or parties if they would want to be in serious, commited relationship with or marry chubby or fat men, and then come back to me with their answers. you'll be surprised by their responses. trust me, you will be.

many health officals had unanimously attested obesity is unhealthy for our hearts. listening to the experts pay off in long run.

--->Those men are dumb, they don't know what they're missing.<---

an argument for argument's sake -- that same remark could be applied to women who prefer handsome, rich or famous men.

I was once one of the "dumb men" but not anymore. I got smart and am picky... I am not picky about the superficial beauty.. but I am picky about inner beauty.

Thanks for trying to clear up for me about "pretty woman in my arms" Any intelligent person could see that and see through the distorted comments.

anyone with inner beauty (cheerful, kindness, loving, gentle, sweet, understanding, loyal) raise their hand or stand up...

Stand up ladies with inner beauty... if youre shy, PM me... sorry, ladies with superfical beauty, SIT DOWN!

serenity now!

halford - I think you misread my post. i was mocking the "unrealistic" standard it made, not you nor your post. I offered you a good luck to find a such woman. that was a sincerity, not mockery.

but if you feel that it was you I mocked - ok let's just leave that door closed. it's funny tho' because people had said that men are or were dumb for falling for pretty women, but yet they hadn't said that women are or were dumb for falling for handsome men.

double standard - it's an humorous principle.

serenity now!

halford - I think you misread my post. i was mocking the "unrealistic" standard it made, not you nor your post. I offered you a good luck to find a such woman. that was a sincerity, not mockery.

but if you feel that it was you I mocked - ok let's just leave that door closed. it's funny tho' because people had said that men are or were dumb for falling for pretty women, but yet they hadn't said that women are or were dumb for falling for handsome men.

double standard - it's an humorous principle.

Nay didnt misquoted or misunderstand. I am attempting ot explain once for a couple replies... Maybe I put out wrong message... thats the trouble that tend to happen to me!

Thank god that my husband didnt mind the fact that I had a kid from a previous marriage. Why are some men afraid of the baggage? If they really love the woman the baggage wouldnt be a problem, right?

It depends on situation. If guy already have his own kids, he is more likely to willing to date women who already have kids so both of them have something in common. Not to mention, both of them would understand that kids come first.

I already dated with two women who already have kids. Most of the time, they would talk about kids or have to make plan around their kids. It is little bit inconvenience. Also, kids' father always have to come in the picture which make things very awkward if you know what i mean.

However, I dont mind date with woman with only one kid , the less the better, but if more than 2 kids, sorry it s out of question for me.

yea I agree with Kingofnoobs on this... I have 3 great kids... I don't mind to have a woman with 3 kids... I made up my mind that I may have to date her with her kids... then when they are all grown up... i will have all the time to myself with her... thats the light at end of the tunnel. It pays to wait.

So was KINGOFNOOBS.

--->Does that mean you want a pretty woman?<---

Reread your post above. KINGOFNOOBS is entitled to what he want in a woman. There is nothing wrong with it, don't you agree with me?

Kai Onca just has standards and wants the best for him/her self doesn't really point to unrealistic. It might appear that it is unrealistic , to each is own no matter if we agree or disagree with a persons choice.

So was KINGOFNOOBS. He just has standards as well as Kai Onca has. There's nothing unrealistic about his tastes in women. None whatsoever.

Yea basically I agree with what you said. I would prefer to date with women who have good looks. Then I ll look beyond the looks to see if she have a good personality. I would rather to be happy than being depressed if i have to date with women who aren't pretty.

Having a standard will make you feel good overall about yourself. I have seen many couple who aren't happy with each other but they 're sticking to each other due to date/marriage of convenience. I ain't want to go down that path. no thanks.

Any boys here looking for a cool girl??

I have a cute girl kitty looking for tomboy with lots of love to give. :P

men or women can and they will only if they want to. it's their responsibility to keep themselves in shape, not government nor doctors.

do me a favor. ask fifty or so young [18-30ish years old] women in the nightclubs or parties if they would want to be in serious, commited relationship with or marry chubby or fat men, and then come back to me with their answers. you'll be surprised by their responses. trust me, you will be.

many health officals had unanimously attested obesity is unhealthy for our hearts. listening to the experts pay off in long run.

--->Those men are dumb, they don't know what they're missing.<---

an argument for argument's sake -- that same remark could be applied to women who prefer handsome, rich or famous men.

If I was 18 now, I probably would say no cuz I was very self centered and vain at that age but then again many of us were at that age. LOL!

that is my two tokens.

I know I can be a hypocrate sometimes. My husband drools over perfect boobs and I complain to him about typical men liking perfect boobs but then the next day, I make comments about a guy's beautiful chest and biceps especially their asses.

:slap: me!

anyone with inner beauty (cheerful, kindness, loving, gentle, sweet, understanding, loyal) raise their hand or stand up...

Stand up ladies with inner beauty... if youre shy, PM me... sorry, ladies with superfical beauty, SIT DOWN!

*raising* hand!!!

OOH I am sorry..I am married. My bad...

Back