Who is single here?

:grouphug:

Single all my life! Really want to get into a relationship, but don't personally think I found the right person yet. Got my whole life to hunt!! haha

It was a joke. :)

In honesty, I find sex without love physically enjoyable for the moment, but emotionally sad in the long term, and I avoid it.

I am afraid if I had a sex with a guy. It will lead me into love with him. He did not want me, I will be deeply hurt inside.

I did rather not go any far with any guy. I am afraid to hurt again.

I am afraid if I had a sex with a guy. It will lead me into love with him. He did not want me, I will be deeply hurt inside.

I did rather not go any far with any guy. I am afraid to hurt again.

Totally understandable. I was in your shoe before. Sex changes everything. Some people views that sex is no big deal. In my opinion, sex is big deal and risky. Sex could make big difference for the relationship for better or worse.

I was being single for 18 years and roughly 6 months (yes, for almost whole of my life), I dated my first ex-bf for only a month and a week, and then I am single again since April 23rd, 2005. ^_^

I was being single for 18 years and roughly 6 months (yes, for almost whole of my life), I dated my first ex-bf for only a month and a week, and then I am single again since April 23rd, 2005. ^_^

I bet youre only 18 yrs old...

Totally understandable. I was in your shoe before. Sex changes everything. Some people views that sex is no big deal. In my opinion, sex is big deal and risky. Sex could make big difference for the relationship for better or worse.

True... sex kills... causes heart attacks, spreads HIV and any form of STD and even bleeds out some women...

I bet youre only 18 yrs old...

lol no.

"I was being single for 18 years and roughly 6 months (yes, for almost whole of my life), I dated my first ex-bf for only a month and a week, and then I am single again since April 23rd, 2005. ^_^"

Thats what i mean is:
For being single for premusingly 18 and a half years until I dated a first boyfriend for only a month and a week. Then, I dumped him and to be single again since April 2005. So, in the fact, I'm going to be 21 next month. :giggle:

im single been "single" for 4 years (separation/ divorce) think im ready to go out looking again for a woman i have 2 daughters

Been single since July 2003 means 4 years but still I am young. :D

I been single for 2 months already and I'm gonna stay that way to my grave. The last woman I hitched with tried to take everything, my home, my investments, my money, and my freedom!

Richard

I been single for 2 months already and I'm gonna stay that way to my grave. The last woman I hitched with tried to take everything, my home, my investments, my money, and my freedom!
Richard

Aww, I am sorry this had happened to you. FYI, not all women are like that.

Iam single since last 2005 of april.I mean divorced.I had been married twice time. it very expenvise divorce.

I agree with you Metroguy, it does change everything the emotional part wouldn't want to get devestated can't wait til marriage :naughty: :giggle:

I understand how you feel because I m same like you. I dismissed any talks of marriage/kids in my last 2 relationships because I wanted to keep my bachelor lifestyle. But now I am close to like your age, it s getting harder to find a woman in our age range who doesn't have children.

For one, i dont mind dating women with kids but they come with a huge baggage , have to deal with children who aren't your and their fathers. Is it worth the troubles? Depend on if she blows you away. :)

Once you get past the age of 12, everyone has baggage. Some of it, like kids, is visable. But the baggage that really causes problems in realtionshsips is the baggage you can't see!

Back