What is your nationality ?

British with a bit of Irish (my Grandma)

I'm an american.

Although, My heritage line comes from Germany and Ireland.

American - German (father's side), English (father's side), Aussie English (mother's side), Cherokee (mother's side)

Arkansas by birth, Florida grown, Missouri now, soon to be Mississippi.

Average American mutt with several European descendants and one ancestor being Navajo.

Born and bred an Arizonan desert rat who just happened to wander off to Maryland.

Just a note:

Nationality means to which country do you belong either by birth or naturalization. It doesn't mean your ancestry.

ha ha yea thats correct.

They all are goofing around with posting whores. That is fine with me. :giggle:

back to that subject, many years later, nationalities will be fading out and it will become be MUTT people. :shock:

ha ha yea thats correct.

They all are goofing around with posting whores. That is fine with me. :giggle:

back to that subject, many years later, nationalities will be fading out and it will become be MUTT people. :shock:
As long as political national boundaries exist, there will be nationalities. Race and ethnicity are different matters.

maybe for now. but i dont know about many years later. will they keep political national boundaries in many years later, maybe yes just for history combined political boundaries. But their pure breed/nationalities will disappear.

if i dont misunderstand you.

Oh. In that case i'm American as apple pie.

Excuse me, but where are each ingredient from? In order for it to be totally, 100 percent USA made, each ingredient must be from this country or it's not "American."

*bows to applause* Now, back to our thread. :D

My dad tells me that my great, grandmother was Native American so that's something. Then again, most black people in this country (excluding those from the caribbean and pure Africans) have some indigenous blood running thru our veins.

Don't have the luxury of a family tree or anything like that. :shrug:

Back