What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packed mostly(throwing in stuff is more appropriate!!), watched tv and tried new stuff on

Will be going out for my gf's grandma's birthday party at 2 pm. :)

Wirelessly posted

Woke late, still in my pj's basically, chillaxing at home.

After a 2 hour search for a cat, I made out the weekly menu plan and then the grocery list. Went to the Farmer's Market, Family Dollar and WalMart. Got home and put groceries away and then lazed about and read a book. Daughter finally let me have my computer so here I am.

What cat ??? Who disappeared?

Sammy went into hiding. We thought he got out of the house and spent a lot of time outdoors searching. (mother left the kitchen door open). He was hiding in a closet.

Today I'm trying to teach myself 4 in 1 chainmaille and I keep getting confused as to where I am so I ordered jump rings in 2 different colors. in the meantime, if all goes well I should have a very nice bracelet and I'll add beads to it when I'm done. I can't imagine doing chainmaillie without gems or beads.

Got up, went to church came home cleaned more than half the damn house, and visited with family who were over for Sunday dinner as it was my mom's week to cook.

I got my rear to move lol I went to the store, pick up a pizza and is eating considered an action? :laugh2::P

went to a oceanview restaurant for a friend's birthday, hiked around beach/rocky cove with friends and my son on my back in mist, brushed my doggy - furpile as half high as my son! vaccummed deeply (meaning moved furnitures around) ahh mucch better!! meant to vaccumm for last three days but my body had a reaction ... now feet up, cuddling/watching a movie eating yummy dark cocoa pudding. ;)

Long day. The last thing I did before typing this was watch a video of Janis Joplin singing "Summertime." I still have goosebumps, but am going to crash now. I know I will have good dreams tonight. :)

I made Passover plans.:P And now I'm trying to convince my dad to take us to Disney World for Spring Break.

I wrote a news article today. It may be published by a major local newspaper. Tired now so after AD, will settle now to watch a DVD and relax for a bit. Will back on AD after though.

Went to work, finished with first gathering. Then I dumped $60.00 in my gas tank at the station. I swear I need to go live and work in the city and use public transportation. This is killing me.

Went to work, finished with first gathering. Then I dumped $60.00 in my gas tank at the station. I swear I need to go live and work in the city and use public transportation. This is killing me.

same about gas part. $3.35ish/gal in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back