The 3 New Mods

Congratulations to three of you! :applause: :applause: :applause: I´m glad that Alex made a right choice!!!!

Heya!

First of all I'd like to say a BIG congratulations to ~SG~ and Chase and to welcome these two to the expanding moderating team! ;)

In addition to this - I am delighted and also humbled to return to the moderating team. It feels a bit weird to be back :lol: but as always, I aim to strive for the best and to do the best of my ability. Each and every one of you are the rock that holds AllDeaf together.

Once again, Many thanks!

:wave:

Congrats to the new & old mods Chase, ~SG~ & Jolie... Welcome back Jolie, I was wondering what was happening to you before but glad u are back!!!

Congradulations to the new three moderators. Yes, we need all of you to make sure we behave like adults and not children, even sometime we get carry away not thinking right. Just help us monitor us doing the right thing. I did not know Jolie_77 was a former moderator, so that is good to know that she is back again. Everyday I am learning new things. :wiggle:

Congratulation to 3 new moderators :)

Scammers would have horrible nightmare at AD and remove their account in an minutes.

Congratulations!

Cover my damn jacket on me! No peeking! Sorry! Just kidding anyway congratulations and best luck! I will try to be best to be online a lot of oline but i can't promise u that...I hope that well as rugrats as joking or kidding u to be fun!

Who is SG and Chase? I've never heard of them? :confused:

How much money did they pay to become moderators?

I had to find Chase, my apologies, professor, as I had to find out who you are (there's not much that gets past me, but SG is one of them that did).

A question, though, Alex . . . why are we having moderators that are hearies?

Who is SG and Chase? I've never heard of them? :confused:

How much money did they pay to become moderators?

I had to find Chase, my apologies, professor, as I had to find out who you are (there's not much that gets past me, but SG is one of them that did).

A question, though, Alex . . . why are we having moderators that are hearies?

Pete .... The 3 new moderators (Jolie, SG & Chase) are all deaf. Chase became hoh/deaf late in life. :)
They have been around on the AD for a while now.

Thank you Angel and JeepGirl, but I'm perfectly satisfied with Alex's selections, and have zero ambitions for myself in the mods department. :)

Long live the mods! :P

Back