Prayers and good thoughts for a friend are needed

Oceanbreeze

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have a request for prayer and good thoughts I wanted to share with you all. When I came home yesterday from voting early, my Mother informed me that a good friend of ours was in a motorcycle accident Friday night. He is now laying in a Miami hospital in critical but stable condition with head and facial injuries.

I don't have any more news right now, but soon as I do, I'll pass it on.

As an aside, I would like to make a request that this thread remain civil and not turn into a religious debate or a debate about how the accident happened (what he should/shouldn't have done). That's not what this thread is about.

Thank you in advance. :ty: :)

oh jesus. sorry to hear.... head and facial injuries? That's why I just bought a full-face helmet. I pray he'll make it thru. Please do give us further news when you can and some details about his accident because it's something we will learn from it and be more aware of it since some of us are bikers.

oh jesus. sorry to hear.... head and facial injuries? That's why I just bought a full-face helmet. I pray he'll make it thru. Please do give us further news when you can and some details about his accident because it's something we will learn from it and be more aware of it since some of us are bikers.

Thank you, Jiro.

I really don't want the debate (any debate) in this thread. However, if someone wants to create a thread about safety while riding, it's fine with me. :)

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Ocean. I hope, somehow, that your friend will be able to come out of it just all right.

Your friend will definitely be in our prayers and thoughts.

yikes i hope he can pull through he is in my prayer hoping that he will pull through
hugs you ok

i have 2 cousins who were killed in car accident 14 years ago so i know what is like ;)

yikes i hope he can pull through he is in my prayer hoping that he will pull through
hugs you ok

i have 2 cousins who were killed in car accident 14 years ago so i know what is like ;)

Me too, Moonflower. Thank you.

I am so sorry about this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend. :hug:

I'll keep your friend and his family in my prayers.

OB, I'm so sorry to hear this. :hug: I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers. Sending plenty of hugs your way...

Update.

Thanks everyone!

I have an update. Mom got another email from J. There's been no change in his condition. This could be viewed as good news, though. At least, I'm seeing it that way. He's stable.

I'm editing for another update:

They took him into surgery this afternoon to relieve the pressure on his brain.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. Your friend is in my thought and prayer.

oh, sorry about that. good things that he's now in stable condition.

I am sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers and thoughts to your friend. I hope he will recover through this.

Oh no Sorry about that... Good Prayers and thoughts of your good friend :aw:

Im so sorry to hear about your friend!
He is in my thoughts and prayers..
Godspeed to him in his recovery!

your friend is in my thoughts and prayers
ipqovt.gif

I'm very sorry that your friend was injured in the accident. I'm praying for his speedy and full recovery. :hug:

Back