Neighbor

Perhaps she won't take it because she might fear if she eat that cake will make her :deaf: :D
Hahaha...

Make her a cake, offer her some... if she says "no" in a rude way, then say... "Why not? It's not like it's going to make you deaf!" ;)

I've dealt with people like that before... especially one particular individual... every single day. :roll:

I just ignore her. :)

other than if she is harming you in any way i think you should ignore her. you're obviously looking at her as much as she's looking at you and if it bothers you stop looking at her and ignore her. she's not going out of her way to offend you, say coming up to you and being snobby. why does anything she do matter? she's not your family, she's not your friend. if the whole car thing is a big deal tell on her but if you're not bothered enough by it to go tell then just take it like you have been.

That's what I have been doing so. When I drive by and she's out, I don't look in her direction. Sometimes though, I will be walking or outside or driving by. I sometimes just look up when something catches my attention, and she just happens to be crossing the street suddenly while your pulling the street at night or something, and she just stares rudely and looks away. Like today we were driving up to our house and suddenly we see her in the middle of the street in front of us and she stares rudely walking and looks away when she sees us looking. I don't have much control of this, and it bothers me that she makes it a point everytime to do this because it's rude.

Oh wait, I remember I was driving up in broad daylight, and she was in the middle of the street while I had to stop for her to get out of the way, then she waves and smiles. I was like *scratching my head* is that her or some new neighbor I missed that just moved in. It is so unlike her. Then she's not nice anymore.

Move house?

That's what we are doing. Not because of her though. The other day my mom, and I were working in the yard, and I happened to see two cars at the same time drive by. I was in the backyard doing my business, but I happened to be looking at the front yard through the side of the house. I couldn't see that it was her, but when I asked mom up front who these strange cars because it was odd in our quiet street to see two cars and my intuition just knew it wasn't normal. It was her taking a turn around the cul-de-sac. She turns her face away rudely as my mom naturally looks up. She had absolutely no reason to drive by other than to be nosy. I could have flipped her or stood in the middle of the street and stared at her while she turned around the street if I could.

Your description about neighbor sound odd... Maybe shy?

I wouldn't take it personally when I were you. Yes it's sad that she's unfriendly but as long as she doesn't bother you or your house which is a great.

I would use word like "Good Day", "Good morning", "Good Afternoon", "Good evening" or "Hello" in polite and friendly way to ignore her "negative" behavior when you went for a walk and see her....

Try to be polite with respect to ignore neighbor's odd behavior. It doesn't mean that you have to get along with the people because they are your neighbor but you can respect each other without being friendly if she carry on like that.

Funny you should have this post. Couple of days ago, a nosey rude neighbor pissed me off to the point that when I walked by her condo and saw her staring at me through her window, I flashed her!!~! :giggle:

Funny you should have this post. Couple of days ago, a nosey rude neighbor pissed me off to the point that when I walked by her condo and saw her staring at me through her window, I flashed her!!~! :giggle:

Wow lol!

Well, it's all a mystery why she is rude. It could be that she's rude for nothing after all! Maybe judging before knowing us. *shrugs* I don't think she's shy. Not from the way she walks and talks with the moms in the street.

I've had a neighbor like that. My Grandmother hated her. "She always looks out her window and she sits on her porch all afternoon." They'd been neighbors for more than 40 years. She, the neighbor, was a bitter person and had only a few friends. One day, I threw a rock at her house while she sat on the front porch, reading newspaper. Her head bobbed up and down with every bounce of the rock. I'd laughed so hard. Of course, I was punished for doing what I thought my Grandmother would appreciate.

She'd admonished me . . . then laughed.

My tactic with folks like them is to be excessively happy! An over-enthusiastic "Hello!" usually makes them want to run away from you or stop sneering at you, at least.

Wokamuka, I really like that attitude and I will be overly happy to this neighbor next time I see her. Thanks.

Clearsky, she offended me so bad. Basically, my kids heard an ice cream truck around front. My son ran and I had to catch up w/ him. He had to run around the bend/driveway into the front yard. He has been doing this since he could walk and he is very careful. I chased after him 2 times when he heard the truck. The 3rd time he heard it, he ran again. *shakes head* The truck, by the way, was w/in ear shot but not w/in eye shot (it's hard to explain). Anyway, I was getting up from sitting and the meanie came out and said, do you know your kids are running... I didn't hear the rest. Anyway, I tried to tell her about the truck but she turned away and gave me 'the hand!" Giving someone the hand means they turn away and flash up their hand to you (kinda like shel's avatar; no offense, shel). So, when I was walking back w/ my kids that final time, I turned, looked at her head in the window and flashed the bitch!!! Next time I plan to moon her which would also be a first for me.

Back