Neighbor

ClearSky

Reaction score
There is a neighbor that has never had a friendly look at my family. This neighbor is a woman maybe in her early 30's. She's rude in the fact that ever since we moved here she never gives us a chance to be friendly with her or say, "hi" because she turns her face away the minute she sees us look at her direction. She turns her face rudely.

One time she commented about my walking my cat when he was a kitten. We would hold him and take him for walks. She was alongside a neighbor when she said something nice, but that was it.

Her cars are parked right on the sidewalk everyday blocking people from walking freely. I'd like to complain, but I would do that if I could remain annonymous to avoid conflicts. Her little daughter was riding through the sidewalk with a girl's car and bumped into my car that wasn't on the sidewalk, but it was near it--but not blocking the sidewalk.

She looks at us in a mean spirited way, but she looks away when we look at her. Why does she want to look at us, but she don't want us to look at her?

She's friends with some of the neighborhood moms, and there's one more person that is similar in her behavior, but she's not like this one who blocks the sidewalk and looks mean-spirited.

I don't know, but I am aggravated that she's rude by making a point to look at us, then turns her face. What is she trying to do? If she don't like us, why look at us anyway?

Sounds like a bitch to me,they come a dime a dozen.I would not put up with it,I would give it right back at her and her brats

Sounds like a bitch to me,they come a dime a dozen.I would not put up with it,I would give it right back at her and her brats

Same here! I don't like the rude people from my neighbor. Maybe she could use DRUGS??? Or She is snob??

My mom and I went for a walk. She was in the playground with her two children and she was sitting on a bench with her dog looking at him, but she avoided looking at us. We kept walking, and I kept looking back because I knew she would try to look at us. She did but quickly looks down at her dog.

It's a strange behavior.

Lately, I try to make it a point to look at her when she is behind me in case she tries to look at my family again. I do not know if this is gonna 'work,' but her behavior is totally unecessary since she never gave us a chance to say, 'hi.'

My mom and I went for a walk. She was in the playground with her two children and she was sitting on a bench with her dog looking at him, but she avoided looking at us. We kept walking, and I kept looking back because I knew she would try to look at us. She did but quickly looks down at her dog.

It's a strange behavior.

Lately, I try to make it a point to look at her when she is behind me in case she tries to look at my family again. I do not know if this is gonna 'work,' but her behavior is totally unecessary since she never gave us a chance to say, 'hi.'

I am asking you a question. Did you use sign language to communicate with your mom when the she watch at you guys?? Maybe she think deaf DUMB??? She must have a Mental Disorder!

I am asking you a question. Did you use sign language to communicate with your mom when the she watch at you guys?? Maybe she think deaf DUMB??? She must have a Mental Disorder!

No, we do not sign, but she MAY know that from one neighbor that knows I am deaf with a cochlear implant. I don't know how much she understand about CI. I don't know, but she's been doing it way before that I believe. It's so weird that I don't know what's up with her.

I notice that the moms in this neighborhood are the ones mostly together because they have one thing in common which is children. One time some kids came up to us about some school fundraising thing, and they never came back with the order (we don't pay until we get our thing). I said that I thought maybe they refuse to come to our house. Kids don't discriminate, but the parents do.

Maybe she is very shy.

Nah, she walks up and down the street to certain people's home and yak away. She used to have a business taking care of kids in her home. Boy, I didn't like it because she'd have the kids all over the street. It's a cul-de-sac street, but I didn't like the way she handled their play time hours. I'd prefer the kids be in her fenced yard with playground equipment.

No, we do not sign, but she MAY know that from one neighbor that knows I am deaf with a cochlear implant. I don't know how much she understand about CI. I don't know, but she's been doing it way before that I believe. It's so weird that I don't know what's up with her.

I notice that the moms in this neighborhood are the ones mostly together because they have one thing in common which is children. One time some kids came up to us about some school fundraising thing, and they never came back with the order (we don't pay until we get our thing). I said that I thought maybe they refuse to come to our house. Kids don't discriminate, but the parents do.

Ummm! I can't understand why she is act like that way. :hmm: Just ignore her. Let her go! She have her own problem.

Yeah, I probably can't do nothing about this to make things better.

I don't like the fact that she parks her car on the sidewalk everyday. It's aggravating that we have to walk around it. Her cars block public street lights. I'd only do it anonymously to avoid conflict. If I only knew how.

other than if she is harming you in any way i think you should ignore her. you're obviously looking at her as much as she's looking at you and if it bothers you stop looking at her and ignore her. she's not going out of her way to offend you, say coming up to you and being snobby. why does anything she do matter? she's not your family, she's not your friend. if the whole car thing is a big deal tell on her but if you're not bothered enough by it to go tell then just take it like you have been.

Back