Is true that deaf people with at least 180 IQ who go Ivy League?

thats why i stay away from pringles because they are so delicious.

Matajan - that doesn't even make sense!!

if you REALLY had an IQ of 167 , or even 127 you'd be getting a much higher GPA than a 3.63 (which isn't a high GPA at all)

if you have 167 IQ, you should be getting 4.0 GPA

Not necessarily. I have an IQ in that range (and also have Asperger's) and I have a 3.4 GPA because I have trouble turning in work.

Common senses are the best way to live a life than being a genius and live a lonely life.

Precisely the reason why I came to AllDeaf looking for acquaintances to befriend after being reticent all those years.

Someone resurrected a Matajan thread? Yikes!

Someone resurrected a Matajan thread? Yikes!
Why is Matajan looked down upon on AllDeaf? I don't get it. If you look at my history, I made 4 comments in 2004 then nothing until yesterday. I consider myself new.

It seems that Chanda likes to bump old threads.
I didn't know the date mattered to u that much, I thought bumping was better than duplicating in my opinion. I comment on threads that pops up in my search results by various words. Don't judge me on what I "like" to do by bumping the older threads, geez. I'm not that way. You're amongst this group of bashers who makes AllDeaf a depressing place to be. Knock that off please. Let's be civil. Thanks in advance.

matagan is chandamiji. Boo.
You've been on me since last night. Quit it! At least, u could've spelled better. That was a constructive criticism.

Wirelessly posted

Where do people get their IQ scores?

SAT?

Never took SAT or preSAT

I had to take an IQ test so I could be placed into gifted. That is how I achieved my IQ. My IQ was 147 in 3rd grade. I haven't had it tested since then though

Why is Matajan looked down upon on AllDeaf? I don't get it. If you look at my history, I made 4 comments in 2004 then nothing until yesterday. I consider myself new.

I didn't know the date mattered to u that much, I thought bumping was better than duplicating in my opinion. I comment on threads that pops up in my search results by various words. Don't judge me on what I "like" to do by bumping the older threads, geez. I'm not that way. You're amongst this group of bashers who makes AllDeaf a depressing place to be. Knock that off please. Let's be civil. Thanks in advance.

LOL! Say what?!?! You seem to be incredibly defensive. I'm not judging you sugar plum. I made an observation. This was the first thread I've responded to in which you've posted, so I really have no clue why you're responding in such a manner. Here you are, labeling me with a "group of bashers"- too funny. If you are "new" as you say you are, then how would you know? Beyond that, I'm not a "basher"- but nice try!! Perhaps you might want to take your own advice regarding civility.

You've been on me since last night. Quit it! At least, u could've spelled better. That was a constructive criticism.

:bye:

Is true that deaf people with at least 180 IQ who go Ivy League, they do not need come to Gallaudet, why?

What's funny about that is that they may not have the common sense to stay out of an Ivy League school. Look at what they teach there as far as economics and finance goes. My brother has a history of being very brilliant, smart (many post-graduate degrees), and yet no common sense...

(shakes head)

Well, that idiot kept asking so many and such stupid questions and stalked a couple of young women. He's nothing but creepy dude, so now, you know...

Back